Ladies of Blizzcon

100 Goblin Hunter
Post here for meetups if for some reason you can't go on facebooks or whatnots?

We need to start planning meet ups!

Thx

Audrey ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I think we agreed to meet up at the cheesecake factory, but It'd be nice to get a photo at the con itself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree we should do a photo at the con. I'm up for meeting at the cheesecake factory.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Hunter
What is the Facebook? I'm a female going alone and I don't think I'll be comfortable going by myself. Plus I'm autistic so my anxiety level is already high.
Reply Quote
Is anyone a fan of Black Milk and want to meet up in gear? I am really sad I didn't go to Sharkie Con this year...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Hi Poopytime!

I will definitely be in Black Milk during Blizzcon, let's try to schedule a meetup time through the Black Milk Gaming group on facebook!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hello. The Meeting Stone would make a for a great gathering place with lounge chairs and tables. Plus, if you're looking for a group photo op, there will be a GIANT meeting stone there (the location's namestake).

Check out The Meeting Stone Schedule and let us know what works well for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]