The So-Cali Meet-up groups

(Locked)

90 Human Priest
There are two active Southern California Meet up groups- An Orange County one and an Inland Empire one. It would be nice if we could get a reserved time! We're also looking for more to start up a Los Angeles area one.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
wtb more for LA area group. :P
90 Goblin Priest
Meeting more people from So-Cal would be fun :)
I know there are a lot of people attending Blizzcon from the So Cal area. I am really hoping to meet new people from the IE who would be interested in joining our already pretty fun and populated meetup group!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can the desert cities group be added into Inland Empire one? :)
90 Night Elf Warrior
I hope so Lilpiggyqt, 'cause Hesperia needs some love. I go to school in the IE, so I'm guessing it counts! Is there a meet-up time yet, or is it just meet-as-you-go? As shy as some of us are, it'd be really great to make some new friends!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Do we have to choose a certain time to bid for?
90 Human Priest
Yeah! The desert area is really welcome! We don't have a meetup in the High Desert area, but I know there are quite a few people up there. You are more then welcome to come to our monthly meetups in the IE, and I really hope to meet up with you at the con.

Now to figure out how to pick a time.
90 Human Priest
I am guessing Friday- between 5-6 could work, there's no WoW stuff between there. Or at 4 if people don't want to see the Art of WoW stuff.

Or Sat, around 4? 5 maybe?

There's just so much good stuff. We are also meeting Thurs night at 7:00 to pick up tickets and go to dinner as well. If you are interested I can talk to you in game/vent/skype/2 cans and a string and exchange info.
Community Manager
Let me know when you've decided on a date and time. :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
Look like the Friday 4pm is full (well, there are three groups meeting at that time already so I assume that's a lot of people). 5pm on Friday sounds good to me!

I don't have plans for Thursday - would love to meet people I live near(ish) that play too. I'll try to find you in game!
90 Night Elf Warrior
I agree, Adoree, TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF!! Meeting on Thursday would be great because I plan to head down early as well, but isn't there a wowinsider party at some point then? Looks like 5pm on Friday or 3pm on Saturday might be do-able. What about later in the evenings? I know that's closing/dinner-times, but it looks like we wouldn't have much competition. Darn you Blizz, why can't Blizzcon be longer so I can see it all? :(

~Oh, and as a question, the meeting stone says 10am-10pm, but the event doesn't start until 11am... Do we get let in early to meet up or is that just when the ceremonies start? Last Blizzcon I went but wasn't really social. This time I wanna see and do a LOT more!

Dunno if we're allowed to post contacts, but I'm game to chat!
B-tag: Emraliya#1274
(Email: Bluetiger900@aol.com)
Community Manager
So-Cal Meetup has been put in for 5pm, Friday. Look forward to seeing fellow Southern Californians. ^__^
100 Goblin Warlock
Cool! Orange County here... Would love to play with Locals! See you Friday.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]