2009 Blizcon rip off

100 Dwarf Paladin
Now i know, ya'll think that's rude, well i thought it was rude when i paid for the virtual ticket was promised a murloc, got a card in the mail, used the code and never got my marine murloc, i talked to a GM, he basically told me to sod off i did something wrong, long to short, your can take your virtual ticket sales and shove them sideways right up that Murlocs whazoo....
Reply Quote
The virtual sales are tied to your battle.net accounts now, so if you purchase a virtual ticket with the account you want the pet on, it will automatically show up on the account. (As a side note, i don't think the murloc is actually available ingame yet. Although I have heard the diablo banner is available immediately.)
Reply Quote
Bro, it's 2013... Time to let it go, my friend.
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
10/14/2013 10:23 AMPosted by EricGORE
Bro, it's 2013... Time to let it go, my friend.

First -- ^what this guy said^ x 10000...(I guess the OP never had someone say to him "don't live in the past")

Second- I've bought every single virtual ticket since they offered them...never had any issues - ever....getting my pets , quality of the stream, getting the stream on time, etc. etc.

Ok well I'm lying a bit -- the first year of virtual ticket in the start of blizzcon the quality was kinda crappy for a few hours on the first day but after that it got cleaned up and was fine.
Reply Quote
So I was a big Mili Vanilli fan. I was blaming it on the rain with the best of them. Totally awesome. Then those guys came out and said they were lip syncing. WHAT A RIP OFF!

Well I'm here to tell you guys that Milli Vanilli can suck it if they ever want to try making an album again. The bad experience I had won't be forgotten!
Reply Quote
2013 is a ripoff as well, they already took the streams offline while i didn't even have time to watch them yet.

Also, while i like the fact that you can buy blizzcon merchandise with your virtual ticket now, it still only sells merchandise in the USA, so it will STILL cost me a lot on customs clearance and delivery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]