LFM for HM Zarhym, Meet @ Stone!

MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
Hello everyone! I am looking for fellow attendees to take on Heroic 100 man Zarhym. I have heard simply engaging him gives you a buff that increase your enjoyment of Blizzcon by 100%! We are meeting up at the meeting stone at 3PM on Saturday for this epic encounter, and a few items from the Blizzcon store may drop as loot for lucky participants!

Be warned, this encounter may be quite challenging and there are rumors that Crithto and Rygarious may spawn for the battle as well. Please be well geared with at least a cool shirt, hat is optional, attendee badge is required (gated encounter). The current strat is to attempt to overwhelm the Community Managers with friendly greetings and thanks for the hard work they do to support all of us.

My teammates from PVP-Live.com will be joining us as well and gearing everyone up with free shirts and lanyards to help us defeat these challenging foes! Make sure to say hi to them and collect your gear!
Edit: Updated with time/day and new information.
Edited by Eldacar on 11/5/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hah! We can make this happen. I'll probably be at the press booth most of the day Friday, but I should be around The Meeting Stone Saturday. ;p
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
10/08/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Zarhym
Hah! We can make this happen. I'll probably be at the press booth most of the day Friday, but I should be around The Meeting Stone Saturday. ;p

Excellent, I look forward to defeating you, er I mean meeting you :D
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Looks like it will be a Boulderfist reunion ganging up on Zarhym. Synni, Anastasiadi and myself will join the Horde Eldacar for this epic raid event. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You know I was completely confused when Sklan told me we would be joining you. I was like, raid? kill things? loots of epic proportions? OH OKAY, I'll put my mace away.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Sweet! I'm up for some epic raiding...I mean meeting....P
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
Watch out there might be a crazy pug runnin around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'll heal you Zarhym. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well that's no fun, I haven't gotten him this week yet, but I'm not going to attend Blizzcon, only gotta' ticket. Lemme know what he drops.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/08/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Baddies

[Fib]This is not likely to happen.[/Fib]
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior

Thank goodness. I ran into you around the Stormwind Castle once taking on a pair of horde. You owe me a repair bill. Payments rounded up to the nearest gold will be accepted at the Meeting Stone!
Edited by Sklaninhaos on 10/9/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You've got your main tank right here... I'll make sure to use my epic Bear tanking skillz and Faerie Fire him so he can't Vanish in the crowd ;)
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
Oh my god this post made me giggle so much. <3 I might have to join in. :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Sign this hunter up for the raid. I'll be sure to turn pet taunt off.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
10/09/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Crithto

Oh man, if we accidentally pull Crithto too we are going to wipe so hard. We need more people!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
When's the CM raid? I got the copy soul (to make audio recordings) ready and want to meet the voices behind the internet personalities.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
Hopefully we can still make this happen, I am not sure if Zarhym, Crithto, and the other CM's would prefer we drop by and visit them at the community corner.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/25/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Eldacar
Hopefully we can still make this happen, I am not sure if Zarhym, Crithto, and the other CM's would prefer we drop by and visit them at the community corner.

If you want to book a time Saturday afternoon-evening, I should be available and it wouldn't be a long walk for me. ;p
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'll be at the Meeting Stone all day for both days of BlizzCon. It's like I'm soulbound to the spot or something. O__O
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
10/25/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Rygarius
I'll be at the Meeting Stone all day for both days of BlizzCon. It's like I'm soulbound to the spot or something. O__O

In Blizzcon Azeroth, meeting stone soul binds you. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]