LFM for HM Zarhym, Meet @ Stone!

MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
10/25/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Zarhym
Hopefully we can still make this happen, I am not sure if Zarhym, Crithto, and the other CM's would prefer we drop by and visit them at the community corner.

If you want to book a time Saturday afternoon-evening, I should be available and it wouldn't be a long walk for me. ;p

Would Saturday at 3PM work? That seems like as good a time as any, if it works for the raid bosses, er I mean friendly CMs! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
3pm on Saturday is good for Synni, Ana and I! What do you say Zarhym, can you handle it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/25/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Rygarius
I'll be at the Meeting Stone all day for both days of BlizzCon. It's like I'm soulbound to the spot or something. O__O

So...

Bring coffee?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/29/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Reesi
I'll be at the Meeting Stone all day for both days of BlizzCon. It's like I'm soulbound to the spot or something. O__O

So...

Bring coffee?
You want to be my friend? :)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
Rygarius, High Overlord of the coffee, is there any chance we could get confirmed for 3PM on Saturday? All my team mates from PVP-Live.com are coming as well to participate in the raid and hand out free lanyards and T-Shirt's!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/05/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Eldacar
Mighty Coffee Gryphon, I have requested a 3PM Saturday time in the Zarhym Raid thread, but have not been confirmed yet. Offerings/tributes of coffee, skull polish, and dog treats can be made if needed!

Ok, had to double check with the ol' floaty skull if he's actually free at 3pm, Saturday and he is. Now to decide on an awesome name.

Zarhymn Raid, or something else like PVP-Live.com?
Edited by Rygarius on 11/5/2013 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
87 Tauren Paladin
11/05/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Rygarius
Mighty Coffee Gryphon, I have requested a 3PM Saturday time in the Zarhym Raid thread, but have not been confirmed yet. Offerings/tributes of coffee, skull polish, and dog treats can be made if needed!

Ok, had to double check with the ol' floaty skull if he's actually free at 3pm, Saturday and he is. Now to decide on an awesome name.

Zarhymn Raid, or something else like PVP-Live.com?

Thank you for asking him and scheduling us oh glorious feathery lord of coffee, can we name it "Heroic Zarhym Raid with PVP-Live.com"? Im pretty sure you CMs are heroic mode only encounters, or at least that is the impression I got from Crithto last time I raided Stormwind. I can't wait to meet you guys in a few days! :D
Reply Quote
Community Manager
:>
Heroic Zarhym Raid with PVP-Live.com at 3pm, Saturday, November 9th.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Heroic Zarhym Raid with PVP-Live.com[/url] at 3pm, Saturday, November 9th.

best name N.A.
Edited by Zolvolt on 11/7/2013 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]