Guild: Amaranth knights (Proudmoore)

90 Human Mage
We have several members attending this year from a 25 man guild 6 years old with a great community as well as progressing competitively. please let me know if and when you can fit us in. We should have approx. 11 members coming. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think if we could get a Friday meeting time, around 2pm- that would be great! :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You're good to go for the 2pm slot on Friday, November 8. It'll be nice to see people from a realm that I also play on. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awesome! We look forward it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello! I play on Proudmoore... any thoughts about broadening this to include others on Proudmoore, especially since you've got such a big group already? I'd love to meet some people from the realm in person.

I know of at least two other Proudmoorians who will be at Blizzcon, not including myself. It's a huge server so I'm sure there will be more who haven't found their way to the forums yet, too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
By the way Rygarius, I don't see a "Rygarius" on Proudmoore :p Are you allowed to say which toon/guild you play with?

IRL I'm a community manager for a major tech company myself so I totally understand preserving a bit of anonymity... gaming forums are particularly viciou--- err, passionate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Trying to rally Proudmoore:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10195529899
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm not in Amaranth Knights, but it would be kinda cool to meet up with some people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm gonna show up at the Meeting Stone on Friday @2pm anyway – see you guys there!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
By the way Rygarius, I don't see a "Rygarius" on Proudmoore :p Are you allowed to say which toon/guild you play with?

IRL I'm a community manager for a major tech company myself so I totally understand preserving a bit of anonymity... gaming forums are particularly viciou--- err, passionate.

My beak is sealed, mostly cause we are normal players in-game and I enjoy playing incognito. Hippogryphs can be stealthy like that.

And hurrah for a fellow community manager. Look forward to seeing you at The Meeting Stone! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]