BlizzCon in a Box Community Giveaways!

Community Manager
If you're unable to attend BlizzCon 2013 and still looking to make the most of the ceremonies, we've partnered with press, fansites, and influential members of the community to offer up what we're calling BlizzCon in a Box. Check out the links below to learn how you can potentially score a box and throw your very own BlizzCon viewing party, complete with a Virtual Ticket code, thundersticks to annoy your pets, temporary tattoos, and much more!

All contests will end by October 28. Don't delay!

Due to tight deadlines for the contests and prize shipping, these giveaways are available to North American residents only.
Edited by Zarhym on 10/23/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Due to tight deadlines for the contests and prize shipping, these giveaways are available to North American residents only.

Really?? i mean really??

I dont need virtual ticket (allready have it) but the rest i would like to have
and that isnt bound to time i guess all other items inside the box
Reply Quote
wowhead had a nice hiaku contest and i think if i look i'm the only one even that has a good Haiku 5,7,5 words.

I like games of Blizzard
the new Warcraft the land of Lizzard
But home, playing a Wizzard

And i cant win :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
even better I wonder how many already bought a V ticket and still enter not that I wouldn't mind that epic lantern :D
Reply Quote
how completely sucky is this? NA only???
Reply Quote
Well, Virtual tickets are...virtual, no need to ship the code, can me emailed in no time/cost...whats the problem on that? Isn't it made for those who can't affort tho go there?
Reply Quote
This really sucks. And what should I do, when I entered the contest before this message was announced? If I win, can I get Hearthstone beta key instead or do you just kick me out?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
@Wishmaster: I think you're mistaken on what a Haiku is...It's not about words, but syllables. You have 6, 9, 7.

I'm in NA, but my own failure was that I didn't read it was a haiku about what you hope to see at Blizzcon. I wrote a haiku about the rebellion against Garrosh. Oh well, I'm still proud of it. Gotta say it in a troll voice :D

Blossoms be fallin'
Da revolution risin'
Bring down da Warchief
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Great!
Reply Quote
Just read this and can't say I'm impressed, I don't recall reading anything like this when I entered. I thought this was supposed to be for people who can't afford the time or money to go to BlizzzCon? Bad enough not living in WoW country, how about showing some love to your Oceanic subscriber's who live half a world away?
Really disappointing, the excuse given seems a bit lame really, the only part of the prize the winner would need fairly soon is the code for their virtual ticket, the rest of the prize isn't needed straight away. If someone overseas won it, then I can't imagine they'd be annoyed at waiting 6-8 weeks for the physical part of the prize to arrive. And if it's an issue with postage costs, well shame on you, if your going to run a competition allow for the possibility of extra postage, so that we can all enjoy the goodies because we all pay the same subscription fee's (some of us pay for multiple accounts), not to mention other money spent on your services.
I apologise for the rant but this is how I feel and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Edited by Rifkin on 10/27/2013 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Can't wait to get this in the mail. I picked up one the prizes in the Pumpkin Contest on Reddit. Looking forward to when this arrives.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
all the complains from people outside North America are the same complains people in North \America have when ever there is a contest or giveaway from anyone in oceanic, EU or any other area. it isnt just about time to ship. it is also about cost. if the cost of shipping is higher then the value of the stuff in the box, it simply is not worth doing.
Reply Quote
i only have 1 question: when do the virtual tickets arrive in our e-mail boxes
Reply Quote
yeah, about the contest limitation......i feel ya mon!
to those who live in places not north am......can you say "RIP!!!"
changing the rules partway through a game or contest is what i know as "cheating".
how about it blizz.....personally, i think rifkin has the right of it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey I was wondering if I could get some info on this Blizzcon in a box contest. I entered it via wowhead.com and received an email from Perculia stating I won and to give her my mailing address so that Blizzard could send me the package. Well I still haven't received the package and Blizzcon starts at 11am tomorrow. I'm really worried that I won't get it in time for Blizzcon and I also don't want to pay for it then get it in the mail and be out $40, but also don't want to miss out on the pet for WoW if I don't purchase it before Saturday. Can I please get some help on this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hey! I won one of those!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]