The Meeting Stone Schedule

(Locked)

Community Manager
Hello friends,

I'm going to quickly explain how things are going to work and then let's get the booking underway!

Jump to Friday's schedule
Jump to Saturday's schedule

If you check the BlizzCon map you'll see that The Meeting Stone is located just inside the entrance to the show floor and located between Halls C and B, next to the Community Corner and GM Central!

The area is meant to hold up to 100 people to accommodate larger groups. We're going to be booking 1-hour time slots by default based on the requests made in this forum (let us know if you'd like more time). We can book multiple groups for a single time slot so long as we don't surpass 100 people in the area at a time.

The Meeting Stone area will generally be quite relaxed and have a charming lounge vibe, so don't be afraid to stop by and mingle. To help, a fleshed out version of the schedule below will be displayed at BlizzCon on a monitor in the area.

Before requesting a specific time, make sure it doesn't conflict with anything on the BlizzCon schedule you want to see or do!

What's going to happen now is my colleague Rygarius and I, over the course of the next couple of weeks, will be going through the threads on this forum to assist you all with signing up for times, and updating the schedule here as we go. Rygarius will also be managing The Meeting Stone area at BlizzCon, and I'll be spending much of my time next door at the Community Corner. We very much look forward to seeing you all!
Edited by Zarhym on 10/24/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Community Manager
Friday, November 8
Available 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. -
11:00 a.m. -
12:00 p.m. -
1:00 p.m. - Mok'nathal
2:00 p.m. - /r/Diablo Meetup, Amaranth Knights, WarcraftPets.com Meetup, Arthas, Echo Isles
3:00 p.m. - Whisperwind/Dentarg Realm Meet, Emerald Dream
4:00 p.m. - Apotheosis, Team Waffle Podcast, The Inconspicuous Bear, Icy Veins, Bleeding Hollow
5:00 p.m. - #Acherus Meetup, So-Cal Meetup, Korgath, Shattered Hand
6:00 p.m. - Kargath Realm Meet, Kilrogg
7:00 p.m. -
8:00 p.m. - Alexstrasza Realm Meet
9:00 p.m. -
Edited by Rygarius on 11/8/2013 9:18 PM PST
Community Manager
Saturday, November 9
Available 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - Nordrassil, Dark Iron
11:00 a.m. - Argent dawn, Echo Isles, Eonar, Sargeras
12:00 p.m. - Bajheera, Hotted, and Swifty, Moon Guard
1:00 p.m. - EU WoW Realm Meet, Burning Blade, Jaedenar, Perenolde, Turalyon
2:00 p.m. - Realm Maintenance Podcast, BlizzPro/TwizzCast, Bonechewer, Hyjal, Lightbringer, Silvermoon, Wyrmrest Accord
3:00 p.m. - Heroic Zarhym Raid with PVP-Live.com, Group Quest, Azjol-Nerub, Blackrock, Boulderfist, Firetree, Frostmourne, Hellscream, Tichondrius
4:00 p.m. - Palapalooza!, WoW Insider/Wowhead, Dragonmaw, Gorgonnash, Kil'jaeden, Maiev, Ner'zhul
5:00 p.m. - All Things Azeroth Podcast, Eredar, Frostmane, Illidan/Hostile Work Env, Mal'Ganis
6:00 p.m. - WarcraftPets.com Meetup, Cenarius
7:00 p.m. - Laughing Skull/Auchidoun Realm Meet
8:00 p.m. -
9:00 p.m. -
Edited by Rygarius on 11/11/2013 10:56 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]