Band suggestions for Blizzcon 2014

11/10/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Mailmann
My vote is for Lindsey Stirling.

I'd rather good music. Fyi, you can't actually stretch around like a lizard and play the violin well. She doesn't play it well regardless of position though...
Reply Quote
Two words: Weird Al.

Thank me later.
Reply Quote
My votes go to In Flames, SOAD (though doubtful since they sell out shows nearly as fast as NIN), Rob Zombie, or Dethklok.

Sublime

u wot m8
Sublime died when Bradley Nowell died in 1996.
Edited by aznheadbangr on 11/20/2013 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I Got 3 people in Mind:

Elite Tauren Chieftain
Dragonforce
Lindsey Stirling

Either one of those 3 would be awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Coheed and Cambria.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Metallica or the Chili Peppers would be amazing!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
They should have a band that actually plays music that is relevant to the games or the theme of the event, such as Dragonforce. If the band they choose plays music that is whining about a girlfriend leaving, I'm going to be very disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lindsey Stirling or Critical Hit.

Critical hit would be nice, especially since their performance at the evolving sound of Warcraft panel was awesome. They would have been so much better than Blink 182...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
A7X - Hands down would be the coolest band ever
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I would like to see Hollywood Undead. i have seen most of the people that you have all mentioned but the 3 best that I have seen would have to be Hollywood Undead, A7x, and KoRn.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Right on - Tauren Chieftans. If Alliance weenies are upset, too bad.
Reply Quote
In Flames would bring the house down.

They even used their songs during stage breaks last year so I guess there's a chance.

Metallica would be crazy too but I'm not sure that's a possibility.
Reply Quote
I'd love to see Volbeat, or Nine Inch Nails. Or convince Bloodhound Gang to come back together for one night!

Screw it, bring Alestorm.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
While I love rock in all its various incarnations as much as the next person, I think since Blizzard is in the business of video games they should reflect it in the concert choice! To that end, I nominate the following video game music artists:

Elite Tauren Chieftains
Critical Hit
Video Game Orchestra
Video Games Live
Powerglove
The Protomen

I'm sure there are others out there I don't know about. Alternatively, how about an OC ReMix dance party with a good DJ? Or live band karaoke, or live Rock Band? Maybe they need to rethink the concert paradigm altogether!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gorillaz. All the way. Would be nice to see a comeback from them.
Reply Quote
i would love to see 2 of the talent contest finalist this year at blizzcon Have No Fear and song hammer i heard they were working on a awsome rock rap collab horde vs alliance song that will blow our minds song hammer is awesome and hnf brought something we have never seen id love to see actual acts that make music about the game and are from the community preform again!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Lindsey Stirling would be AMAZING
Reply Quote
Third Eye Blind

or

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
04/23/2014 09:28 AMPosted by Maisie

Lindsey Stirling would be AMAZING

Lindsey Stirling would be perfect.she has even done blizzard game covers as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]