BlizzCon 2013 VODs will be removed Nov 25

Community Manager
Hi everyone!
Hopefully those who attended BlizzCon 2013 or watched from home really enjoyed this year. We just wanted to let everyone know that the BlizzCon Live Stream archived videos will be removed on November 25. Make sure to get your viewing in soon!
Edited by Phenteo on 11/25/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Is there a way to directly download any of these? My net has been terrible since I got back from Blizzcon and I haven't been able to watch any of the streams, even at 360p.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or you know, extend it so that people who returned from Blizzcon on the 24th of november can still watch them
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Please extend! Net issues and a bunch of crap has stopped me from watching a few panels I missed. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I wish there'd been a more visible announcement regarding this. My work schedule has been crazy enough that I've only gotten to watch a few of the panels and I found time to watch them today (on the 25th) only to discover that they were already gone, not that I'd have the rest of the day to try to cram them in.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I didn't see this until I was in the middle of watching something I missed due to being out of town and it disappeared - not up long enough to justify the $$ I spent for the virtual ticket. I missed so much content,

Was it listed on Virtual Ticket purchase info page? I don't recall seeing that the archives would only be available for 2wks.. please advise if there is another way.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
From the Virtual Ticket Page: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/virtual-ticket/faq

Will replays of Virtual Ticket content be available after BlizzCon is over?
Yes! Anyone who purchases a Virtual Ticket will be able to access on-demand replays of the Main and Panel Stage streams for up to two weeks after the end of the event. Replays of the eSports events will also be available for free.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
/CRY /SOB /MOURN QQQQQQQQ
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/25/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Shephsgirl
/CRY /SOB /MOURN QQQQQQQQ

:( Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I only got to watch 3 panels and was planning on watching another right now! Can you please bring back the on demand replays? Where's the petition???
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
great .__. going to youtube lol
Reply Quote
Please bring them back, I have been really busy with school and work so I have only been able to watch a few stream bu I have a lot more I want to watch. This was the only reason that I bought a virtual ticket so it would be nice if we could get one more week! Thanks blizz,.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
C'mon Phanteo,

Ok, you have it in the FAQ, so your rear-end is covered. I got it. But, why would I read the FAQ if I don't have a question?

This is my first year seeing anything Blizzcon via the virtual ticket. As a family man, I have a lot of responsibility and not a lot of spare time. I've been watching the Blizzcon videos as I have a chance. Now, I can't?

I haven't even see the grand finals of the Hearthstone invitational yet! I know Artosis won since it's all over the web, but I wanted to see it in action when I could spend the time to sit and watch it play out.

In all seriousness, I cannot see myself buying the ticket next year if access to what I paid for is this short.

A humble suggestion from a long-time blizz customer: Leave it up until the following year's Blizzcon.
Edited by Maniakal on 11/26/2013 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Gnome Rogue
This is pretty lame.
Reply Quote
I would love to see the Blizzcon virtual stuff available longer especially this year since the Doctor Who 50th anniversary stuff took a big chunk of my time away from finishing up watching the remaining panels and events.

I already guessed that stuff would only last around 14 days given the last two virtual Blizzcons I watched but one can always hope for more time :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Dang I missed most of the panels and all of the gameplay. Was hoping to catch up over the holiday.
Never imagined the stream would be up so little.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Hi Blizzard,

Please do extend the availabilty of the VODs. There wasn't any annoucement on the main page that the VODs would be taken off on Nov25.

For those who are in similar situations like me, there isn't any time to watch on weekdays because of work and the stream has problems on the weekends as well.

I've been a consistent VOD / stream ever since the first Blizzcon virtual ticket so I hope you'll reconsider.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Also in the boat of having limited free time to go through the slog of videos from Blizzcon. The short time-frame post-Blizzcon doesn't ever seem to be enough to get through the majority of the content.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Thats awesome, just as i want to finish watching a few panels they are all gone, GG blizz...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]