Getting Tickets to Blizzcon 2014

Hey guys! Me and my partner are planning on flying from Western Australia this year to attend Blizzcon. Its been a big dream of ours and we've been saving like crazy but its only just come to my attention that this event sells out really quickly!

Whats a good way of increasing our chances of getting tickets? Can you sign up for some kind of presale thing? Just want to try increase our odds of getting tickets so we dont end up paying through the nose to go to LA only to sit outside the convention centre crying hahaha
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There is truthfully no real way to increase your chances. Its just, be the best at clicking refresh and having an incredibly good internet connection.

If you have a couple of friends who would be willing to grab tickets, you should get them in on trying to buy the tickets. I have to say, after a few years of trying, my fiance finally scored our first (and possibly last) set of tickets for Blizzcon.

Also if you miss out on both, try for the charity tickets if they offer them. I know the price is steeper, but worth it (I think). Best of luck to you!

(Of course, if you're on FB you may want to check out the groups for Blizzcon 2014. Some of the people who were in the 2013 one were really kind and sold their extras at reasonable prices, if not same price as blizzard).
Edited by Nyrina on 1/9/2014 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks so much for your help :) so the tickets to the charity dinner let you go to blizzcon aswell? We were going to buy them anyway
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/09/2014 07:42 PMPosted by Darthritis
Thanks so much for your help :) so the tickets to the charity dinner let you go to blizzcon aswell? We were going to buy them anyway

Yes the Charity Dinner tickets are for the dinner and include the BlizzCon pass.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Basically what Nyrina said.

Make sure to refresh your page over and over right before they go on sale. And don't click an amount of tickets, you can change it at the checkout.

If you luck out, the group on Facebook, And most of the time this forum have people selling them last minute and what nots a lot of the time for face value.
Reply Quote
The Charity Dinner sells out over the course of a few days compared to say the regular tickets which are gone in approx. 8 seconds. I would suggest looking for people who will try to buy tickets with you also if you over purchase tickets I wouldn't worry they're easily resalable
Edited by Tideson on 1/28/2014 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]