Dear Blizzcon 2014 organizers...

90 Human Mage
Dear Blizzard employees and organizers,

This year will mark the 10th anniversary for World of Warcraft and the 20th anniversary for Warcraft. It has been a long time that we have been given a "regular" murloc pet for attending Blizzcon. Please, please, and for the love of the Titans - please, could we get a regular murloc pet ... pretty please.. for attending this year?

Yours truly,
Medevh
Reply Quote
perhaps a commemorative murloc plush with a key to unlock a digital version of it in WoW in the goody bag?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I love the way you think. I do! And maybe a nifty little mount *cough* new motorcycle *cough*...
We can't leave Blizzard's, arguably, most important event in WoW's 10 year history without some really really good loot to take home in preparation for the best xpac yet. Cmon guys!!!! Take care of your fans this year!
Reply Quote
I'll be grateful for whatever I get in the goody bag.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 09:17 PMPosted by Medevh
I love the way you think. I do! And maybe a nifty little mount *cough* new motorcycle *cough*...
We can't leave Blizzard's, arguably, most important event in WoW's 10 year history without some really really good loot to take home in preparation for the best xpac yet. Cmon guys!!!! Take care of your fans this year!

ooooo I love your thinking... what about a motorcycle mount while on the ground BUT it can change into a plane or helicopter or something mechanical to fly.... chauffeured by a murloc....maybe even a baby murloc?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I think a mount is in order....
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 09:15 PMPosted by Laurindz
perhaps a commemorative murloc plush with a key to unlock a digital version of it in WoW in the goody bag?

This would be awsome :)
Reply Quote
More StarCraft loot imo
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
I've always wanted a flying mount with a Murloc that sat on it's head... When you landed and dismissed your mount, the Murloc would jump off and be your (non-combat/battle) pet.... vise versa... you have the murloc our as a pet, and when you summon that special mount, he would jump back on the mount and ride with you.. :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I would die of squee if there were a murloc plushie in the bag. :D :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]