Have Extra tickets due to Dropouts? Look here

90 Draenei Paladin
Looking to buy 2 tickets for w/e price. I would from ebay but cant tell if scam or not on there. IF you bought multiple tickets but had a fall out with someone to not pay or w/e reason please let me know

Email: tmanuel5@hotmail.com
BTAG: Spesh#1159
Cell phone:337-309-5661

Yes im crazy for putting my cell phone but I am trying to get tickets for me and my daughter to go. She cried to me last night when I told her we might not be able to go. So kind of desperate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Wait for the second batch to go on sale Saturday before you buy tickets from somebody else.

Good luck!
Edited by Buffaloos on 5/8/2014 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Do not buy tickets from eBay, at least not now. If you're going to buy them on eBay you would do best to wait till closer to the Con for a couple of reasons.

First, the prices will drop when the scalpers haven't sold at inflated prices and need to recoup their money. Secondly you are not protected for more than 30 days out by eBay should you get ripped off. If you buy them now you will have little recourse to get your money back.

Elvine has a great article about about it: http://www.elvinelol.com/forums/showthread.php?1299-Scalped-Blizzcon-Tickets-on-eBay-amp-You
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I ahve just posted that I do not want to buy from ebay and I will not be here saturday to get tickets so this is my only option
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@Absolute - I feel for you as I am in the same boat. Been trying for years to get into one of these but never have the luck. In the past we never had the money to buy off of the scalpers, but this year I can squeeze two tickets if need be since we are doing a little better. I am just very leery of this since the names could be changed or whatever scams they might pull.

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/08/2014 06:15 AMPosted by Absolute
I ahve just posted that I do not want to buy from ebay and I will not be here saturday to get tickets so this is my only option

Do you no trust your daughter or someone else to give them your credit card information and have them try to get the tickets on Saturday? It really is a good option to try that before you try and buy them off of a third party.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Footies
05/08/2014 06:15 AMPosted by Absolute

Do you no trust your daughter or someone else to give them your credit card information and have them try to get the tickets on Saturday? It really is a good option to try that before you try and buy them off of a third party.

this can be understandably difficult for some folks to do. It's difficult to get an honest person to do it, but at the same time, worth a shot.

try looking into chatcon group on facebook, or other blizzcon groups there, someone may pop up
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sent you an email. If interested

- Jon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
My friend actually has two tickets she was looking to sell, if you're still looking. I'll see if they're still available when she gets home from work so you can get in direct contact. :)
Edited by Aeonius on 5/9/2014 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what makes this place safer than ebay? at least on ebay, and paying with paypal, you protection and easier time getting your money back. Here, you are just relying on their word
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 04:29 PMPosted by Sycklius
what makes this place safer than ebay? at least on ebay, and paying with paypal, you protection and easier time getting your money back. Here, you are just relying on their word

There's no way to really tell if the ebay listing is a scam. You could buy a ticket for $500 from someone who never had one to sell. eBay and PayPal only offer limited protection. Any ticket purchased on eBay prior to October 7th will not carry protection from eBay or PayPal.

Neither is much safer, some just feel better purchasing from someone who is a fan of the games over a random person on eBay.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Its ok, they all deserve to have hope, if not, daydreaming
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Awakening
I have two extra tickets.

yeaaaahhh....i saw them on ebay too.... With your armory photo.

You know not many people in these parts take to scalpers and/or people trying to make a few bucks off an extra ticket.

Most people in this community tend to help each other out and they do so at face value.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

Join the Blizzcon group on facebook, get in a vent or a group chat were others are working together.

There are people out there that are helping others get tickets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/09/2014 09:59 PMPosted by Halfstack
yeaaaahhh....i saw them on ebay too....

Why are you checking ebay if you don't want to use it? Nobody's forcing you to. It's the same as any other commodity. I give things to my guildies free or at-cost depending on what it is and the expectation of reciprocation; others can pay the going rate if that's something they're interested in. If not, no harm done.
Edited by Carrotboy on 5/10/2014 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
05/10/2014 01:58 AMPosted by Carrotboy
Why are you checking ebay if you don't want to use it? Nobody's forcing you to.

I already have my tickets. I'm on ebay to report scalpers.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/10/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Halfstack
05/10/2014 01:58 AMPosted by Carrotboy
Why are you checking ebay if you don't want to use it? Nobody's forcing you to.

I already have my tickets. I'm on ebay to report scalpers.
#highfive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]