Have Extra tickets due to Dropouts? Look here

100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/10/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Halfstack
I already have my tickets. I'm on ebay to report scalpers.

I think you can only report fake tickets, or people who bought their tickets using a bot. It's legal to resell tickets in California, as long as you aren't doing it at the event venue the day of.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
05/09/2014 10:02 PMPosted by Halfstack
05/09/2014 04:29 PMPosted by Sycklius
what makes this place safer than ebay? at least on ebay, and paying with paypal, you protection and easier time getting your money back. Here, you are just relying on their word

Join the Blizzcon group on facebook, get in a vent or a group chat were others are working together.

There are people out there that are helping others get tickets.

and there is nothing stopping me from selling people a fake ticket on there if i so wanted to
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 06:51 PMPosted by Carrotboy
I have two extra tickets. Thought it was only going to be one but the bf went and got himself un-bf'd Wednesday night. I'm looking to get $350 each for them, so lmk if you're interested. Carrotboy#1496. If you're intelligent, tall, bi, and single, you can also text me at 714 3175071. Actually you can text me if you're willing to pay that much regardless, but I would prefer some added bonuses. ;)

so..not only are you scalping, you're also trying to get some "added bonuses"? sheesh, talk about desperate prostitution..
Reply Quote
05/10/2014 08:43 AMPosted by Carrotboy
05/10/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Halfstack
I already have my tickets. I'm on ebay to report scalpers.

I think you can only report fake tickets, or people who bought their tickets using a bot. It's legal to resell tickets in California, as long as you aren't doing it at the event venue the day of.

The tickets can be reported now because they can't be delivered in the 30 days ebay requires. They have some policy regarding tickets that they must be available within 30 days or purchase, since Blizzcon is 6 months away it is impossible for that to happen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/10/2014 11:04 AMPosted by Zero
The tickets can be reported now because they can't be delivered in the 30 days ebay requires.

Can you show me where that is? I don't see it in their ticket policy. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/event-tickets.html
Reply Quote
Policy overview

Presale listings generally consist of items that are sold before they're available to the public, such as video games, tickets, and custom-made items. (For the rules on magazine subscriptions and certain promotional items and events, see Additional information.) These items often aren't in the seller's control or possession when they're listed.

If you want to list presale items, you must meet all of the following criteria:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.

The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

There ya go. Bolded the relevant part.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/10/2014 09:48 AMPosted by Laurindz
talk about desperate prostitution..

I meant bonuses as in chatting up someone interesting, but whatever floats your boat?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/10/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Zero
Presale listings generally consist of items that are sold before they're available to the public

Except that all the tickets have been sold, so this isn't a presale. I had the ticket in my possession, and it has since been sent to the buyer. Tickets by definition are only good before the event. A ticket "presale" would be selling a ticket before I actually had one, or before they were available to everyone else (ie, a blizz employee selling a ticket ahead of time).

If the intention was otherwise, they would have stated the presale rules in their ticket rule section, which is not the case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]