Anyone else going from Philly?

90 Tauren Paladin
Got 2 tickets this year, but my girlfriend wont go with me. So I need to either find another date, or meet up with some people before hand. I think she would be more interested in going if it was with a group.
Reply Quote
I live in NE-PA. I'll be heading to Philly for my flight. Haven't booked the flight etc.

It will be myself since my friend bailed. Meeting up with people there.

Hit me up if you want on B.Net... Mehsiah#1376
Reply Quote
I live just outside of Philly, but in NJ. Also flying out of PHL to Orange County.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
my boyfriend and I will be flying out of philly, no tickets booked yet!
Anxie1874
Edited by Anxie on 5/13/2014 8:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I live about 2.5 hours away from Philly near Harrisburg... Haven't decided if I want to fly out of Philly or Baltimore yet though... I am about 1.5 hours from Baltimore so its a bit closer so it will all come down to price of tickets or if I am meeting up with anyone...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Im from MD the flight I'm taking is going up to philly then to lax
Reply Quote
I'm coming from Philly, TwistX#1894
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've been trying to go for years now (5) and every year, I die a little bit more when I lose the tickets again. Wifey tried to get me tix for my bday 2 years ago and failed. I laughed when she told me she tried. We live in north DE and I'd love to meet up with some ppl from my area, but sorry - I'm not paying ebay prices for tix.

I really hope you guys enjoy the show and I hope people who get tickets and put them on ebay suffer a painful death. /wahhh. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]