That was crap

90 Troll Druid
Refresh, refresh, refresh, tickets available! Pick 1, buy now. In queue, tickets unavailable. In 1 freaking minute. What utter crap.
Reply Quote
Keep refreshing that main page. Tickets keep popping up.
Reply Quote
It doesn't say "Sold Out" just unavailable. Means there's still people who haven't actually swiped their cards yet and until they're all actually bought there's still hope.
Reply Quote
Keep refreshing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"UNAVAILABLE" does not mean "SOLD OUT" Until it says "SOLD OUT" there is still a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That was easy. I got the extra ticket and 2 potential spares I needed on the first go.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I just refreshed and it still shows tickets available....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
You need to keep trying they're not out yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hit the back button.... To get back into the waiting list.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Redbrik keep trying. They aren't sold out yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So bought 4 on Wednesday, today I have help two friends buy 4 each for a grand total of 12 tickets bought today for my group.

All legit they bought them with their cards and their information, just my lucky internet connection!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
YESSSSS!

Thanx all for the refresh advice. First time buying. But I got my ticket!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Congrats! See you at Blizzcon!
Reply Quote
05/10/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Redbrik
YESSSSS!

Thanx all for the refresh advice. First time buying. But I got my ticket!!

Congrats :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
As a side note though, I still feel the system shouldn't have kicked me out of the waiting room so soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
YAY REDBRIK!
Reply Quote
if you don't get your query in within 2 seconds you have no chance. It's not eventbrite's fault that there is a higher demand for these tickets than tickets available.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
OMG that was SO stressful!!!! Both my best friend and I wanted to go and we kept hitting refresh on both our computers for 29 minutes, selecting tickets and FINALLY he had better luck then me and was able to hit refresh and purchase 2x tickets as separate 1x ticket transactions.

He just kept hitting F5 to refresh using Chrome and was able to get through. I'm so excited !!! Coming all the way from Orlando and this will be my first time attending. I hope they do something extra special for the WoW 10x year anniversary :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/10/2014 10:34 AMPosted by Redbrik
As a side note though, I still feel the system shouldn't have kicked me out of the waiting room so soon.

Yeah I really don't like the way Eventbrite handles the whole thing. You shouldn't be clicked out of the waiting room if there are still potential tickets available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]