Aussies!

100 Draenei Death Knight
Who else from Aus (or NZ) is planning to go to Blizzcon this year?

For me, it will be my second visit in a row if I manage to get tickets. Not looking forward to the 16 hour flight though. I am, however, looking forward to Denny's and the other diners as well as Taco Bell, loose gun laws and chicken fried steak. Nom nom.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I will be if I can get a ticket! :) Would be my first time there and in the States if I do.

Heck the flight is a good time to catch up on sleep. ;)
Reply Quote
Im trying too! First time this year oh boy getting nervous :D
Sydney here
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Melbourne here and definitely getting nervous now !!!

Come on Blizz, just take my money already!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
No luck for me :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Got mine. I had to drop it too one though and purchased it 29mins after it opened. Good old refresh.

Sorry to hear about yours though, gonna try for Sat?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Got -a- ticket. Tried for 4, kept getting bumped back to the main page. Refresh spammed and was able to select 4 again, which then turned into a single ticket. Need to try again on Sunday morning at 3 am.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Yeah I was trying for 2 but ended up selecting 1... will try again Sat as well :)

Bring on Blizzcon!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Melbourne here!
Managed to get a ticket for me and my best friend.
We will be keen to meet up with other Aussies/Kiwis who are going as it'll be our first time in the US.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Myself and 3 others from North QLD are going :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Haha i used to live in sydney for around 12 years before moving to NY here in USA the plus side seems to be i can finally go to blizzcon without paying so much for plane ticket xD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Where are you guys looking at booking accom?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I booked something less than 1km from the convention centre.

Anaheim Hacienda Inn And Suites Disneyland on Orbitz. I'm staying 7 days and it works out to be ~$60 a night including taxes.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Im coming!! Got my ticket super late last night! Yat aussies!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I woke up at like 2:20 am. Dashed up to the 7-11 around the corner for an emergency coffee and spammed refresh at 2:59 am. Managed to get 3 tickets. One which I had already promised to someone and two for a friend and her bf. The same person who happened to get tickets herself, now I have 1-2 spares. ><
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
If you're going to sell those spares mind shooting me an email? Interested in them depending the price! xbeibaa@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Booked into Desert Palms Hotel & Suites arriving Tuesday :)

Now just working out flights and transfers and then the fun part of looking at things to do

Can't wait!
Reply Quote
I went last year and will be going again, from Brisbane this time. Followed by 21 more days of america.

Anyone else flying from brisbane on the 6th?
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
I got a ticket here at last $300! can't wait first time out of the country and first time going to blizzcon, so glad i booked my holidays in november, I booked in early april with the faint hope that they would hold it in November, thank gods they did! I booked right across the road from the convention centre i believe, i'm from Perth btw lol, gonna be a long LONG flight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]