Loot cards

100 Draenei Death Knight
Every time I go there are guys standing at the side buying the loot cards. I'm just curious if any of you have ever sold and how much do they offer?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Most they should be worth is $10... since the Virtual Ticket gives you everything the card does... on top of that you don't get to see any of the con... so $10 is a pretty fair guess...
Reply Quote
If you're talking about the loot card your given for attending BlizzCon, it really depends on what the ingame items are. Even with the ability to get the items via virtual ticket, I have seen the cards go from $50-$200+
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Warrior
Last year there was some kind of loot code machine distributor (if I remember clearly).

Anyone else can confirm this? Thank you.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
05/29/2014 07:55 PMPosted by Parruna
Last year there was some kind of loot code machine distributor (if I remember clearly).

Anyone else can confirm this? Thank you.

There was a stand in blower thingy that you had a chance to win a spectral tiger card that's all i am aware of.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
There was also a sort of "bank vault" from one/more of the sponsors, included in the bag was a card that let you open a numbered box within the vault and you got a random thing. Most prizes were vouchers for free cosmetic stuff for a few F2P games... I got a pair of child size Diablo socks. There was also a chance at video cards and things.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I've never seen anyone trying to buy the item code that comes with the ticket in the goody bag but inside the event there was a group of people trying to buy the TCG codes from people at the the quarter machines and the air elemental blowy booth thing.

I'm fine with fans / attendees etc buying items from other attendees but this group had business cards and were promoting their ebay store.

If you see them tell security, they're trying to scam people that aren't aware what some TCG items are worth. I personally overheard one of them telling someone a spectral tiger was worth $35 on ebay.

Full scumbag mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]