Please let us buy WOD at Blizzcon !

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello,

Now that the release date of WOD is announced (11.13.14) and it's a few days after Blizzcon, please let us buy a copy of WOD at blizzcon and get it signed. Most of us already booked our flights and I am personally leaving on the 10th, therefore I won't be able to attend the LA launch party on november 13th.

If we could buy our collector's edition at Blizzcon and get it signed by a few devs I'd be so happy :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This should be possible, physical copies will have been made and shipped to stores by then.

The only problem I see with this is that the majority of Blizzcon attendees have most likely already pre-ordered the game in digital form. But I could see a lot of people buying a physical collectors edition from the Blizzcon store just to get it signed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
08/14/2014 12:06 PMPosted by Stormknite
This should be possible, physical copies will have been made and shipped to stores by then.
The only problem I see with this is that the majority of Blizzcon attendees have most likely already pre-ordered the game in digital form. But I could see a lot of people buying a physical collectors edition from the Blizzcon store just to get it signed.

Also, A GM told me they would refund our digital preorders should we buy a physcial edition at launch.
Edited by Nicotrol on 8/14/2014 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I don't recall them ever selling the expansions at any Blizzcons, but since the release date is the following week it's a distinct possibility.

I hope we get an answer one way or another because I'm holding out for a physical collectors edition and being able to grab one when I'm down there would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Also, A GM told me they would refund our digital preorders should we buy a physical edition at launch.

Can a blue please confirm if this is true? I live in Australia and am travelling to Blizzcon, so obviously I won't be able to pick up my CE from EBGames and add it to my account while I'm in the US.

08/14/2014 02:52 PMPosted by Oggy
I don't recall them ever selling the expansions at any Blizzcons, but since the release date is the following week it's a distinct possibility.

I hope we get an answer one way or another because I'm holding out for a physical collectors edition and being able to grab one when I'm down there would be great.

Yeah that would be great. I could pick one up while I'm there and just lug it back to Aus with me.
Edited by Spunkette on 8/14/2014 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Can a blue please confirm if this is true? I live in Australia and am travelling to Blizzcon, so obviously I won't be able to pick up my CE from EBGames and add it to my account while I'm in the US.

I can confirm it, I got my Refund today. Takes 3-5 Business days. But beware, your Boosted 90 will be locked till you get WoD again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]