Vendors at Blizzcon

90 Tauren Shaman
Does anyone know what kind of vendors will be at Blizzcon? I cannot recall the ones last year.

I am going to be purchasing a laptop for gaming while visiting my boyfriend in South Cali and wondered whether they were selling them at the event or not. I think it was mostly accessories from what I recall but any info would be great. :)
If not, we'll make a stop at best buy beforehand.

TYVM in advance!
Reply Quote
Normally Razer is there with their accessories. Brady games is normally around in some capacity. Jinx has been there every year I have attended so expect them. Intel and Nvidia are normally there. This is the map from last year http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/october/map-blizzcon-2013-full.jpg

We likely won't know who is going to be there until the map is provided. I don't recall previous years having a vendor announcement. I have yet to see laptops for sale at Blizzcon, but I spend minimal time near the vendors so I may have just not seen them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]