Please No Mohr

3 Gnome Mage
Please for gods sakes do not let Jay Mohr host this years Blizzcon. There are plenty of celebrities who play wow who could do a much better job as a host. Honestly, people ask for this every year, as he is not that funny, he doesn't even know who major lore characters are or how to pronounce their names unless he has done it 100 times during the costume contest. He's appeared drunk or stoned on stage during the con, and then denies it though thousands saw it. There are other choices.
You could go with folks like Jeff Lewis (who is actually really funny and fun), William Shatner, Sandeep Pirakh and Felicia Day co-hosting, even Turpster or Jesse Cox from the podcast community.. and it would be ten times better, than Mohr.

Who else thinks like finally getting to Pandaria, it's time for a change of pace?
Nuff Said..
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I vote for jay only if he is stupid drunk/high. The laughs from him screwing stuff up are worth it to me. I don't take it very serious though.
Reply Quote
PLEASE BRING HIM BACK! I always look forward to his jokes! He is HILARIOUS!

It wouldn't be Blizzcon without him!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
His jokes are okay. I remember being more satisfied with him in 2011 than any of the past years
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I can't stand snarky Jay Mohr. There's always this undercurrent to his humor at BlizzCon that seems to say, "Yeah, I'm here 'cause I'm getting paid to do this, but you people are geeks."

NO MOHR.
Reply Quote
Don't forget Mila Kunis admits she plays WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aw, i like Mohr. And he's kind of a tradition now. Even if they did get someone else, he would still have to be there, y'know?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Worst ever. Get HuskyStarcraft to host. My goodness, so much better.

A good host is one that doesn't take thunder away from the content. The content is the center of the CONVENTION. I want to go to a BLIZZcon.. not a JAYMORHcon

Husky is ok, but If you're gonna have a starcraft personailty do it, Day9 is the way to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I vote FOR Jay Mohr for EVERY Blizzcon that there ever is because he's tradition... He IS part of Blizzcon no matter what any twit who says otherwise.

<3 the Mohr.
Reply Quote
mohr is ok. sometimes his jokes fall flat but overall he's not bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Get rid of the chick who co-hosted with Mohr. Jay does better solo.
Reply Quote
I despise Jay Mohr. He is in no way funny. I enjoyed last years Blizzcon without him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/19/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Asunayuuki

Kat Hunter didn't co-host with him in 2011 because they realized the comedic "friction" it caused.

02/20/2013 01:07 AMPosted by MykeC
I despise Jay Mohr. He is in no way funny. I enjoyed last years Blizzcon without him.

There was no Blizzcon last year and at the last Blizzcon (2011), he did host... so not sure if troll or just uninformed...
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 04:56 AMPosted by Rikur

Kat Hunter didn't co-host with him in 2011 because they realized the comedic "friction" it caused.

There was no Blizzcon last year and at the last Blizzcon (2011), he did host... so not sure if troll or just uninformed...

My point exactly Rikur, my point exactly ;).

Blizzcon is far more enjoyable without Mohr, even if there is no Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
My vote: try someone else; there is a LARGE respectable community of talent that can host the contest, show, etc and not be as obnoxious and unexciting as Mr Mohr has been at every single show.
Reply Quote
I like Jay Mohr very much.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/19/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Asunayuuki

Sorry will NOT happen, she's Metzen's fiance now.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Chuck Norris or Mr. T or both then they can have a battle on stage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]