Watch the full 90-minute VOD below. To check out BlizzPro's full show recap, click here!
As you can see in the VOD, lots of creative suggestions were debated and praised, and we walked away with several viable Legendary powers for our upcoming one-handed, Mephisto-themed sword. But before we settle on exactly which Legendary powers are included in our next Design a Legendary poll, we wanted to give interested players one more opportunity to get involved and share their ideas.
Put on Your Thinking Caps:
If you didn't get to participate in the livestream or one of our earlier discussions, now's your chance. To submit a possible Legendary power for our Design a Legendary project, simply leave a comment below. We'll compile all the ideas we receive, pass them on to Travis and John for review, and then after the holidays deliver a list of of (up to) 10 different, player-inspired Legendary powers on which the community will get to vote. Whichever power gets the most votes globally at that point wins!
Note that if you've already submitted an idea by posting a comment to our blog or sending an email you do not need to resubmit here. Your idea has already been documented and sent over for review.
Previous Design a Legendary Articles:
- Introducing: Design a Legendary
- Design a Legendary, Part 1: Choose Your Weapon
- Design a Legendary, Part 1: Choose Your Weapon Results
- Design a Legendary, Part 2: Choose Your Theme
- Design a Legendary, Part 2: Choose Your Theme Results
- Design a Legendary, Part 3: "Choose Your Power" Livestream Coming Soon
- Design a Legendary, Part 4: Visual Design Progress