Diablo® III

27-50 Club. Post your profile and join.

I'm having more fun with those who are in the same age range. They seem more mature, more professional, more understanding and just generous all around.

Flomax is the president.
Yodatoy is the vice president
Gccanum is the secretary.
Staredevil is the treasure.
(BTW, I nominated them).

Now we need members. Venusboom should be joining soon.

We will be reviving D3. We give out gg items, share all our gold (we are nice), tons of love in the air, financially established and most importantly, we are not grinders. We are just casual players who just like to interact in game for an hour or so. We understand if you join and have leave right away b/c of RL such as wife calling for dinner, putting kids to sleep, doing dishes, doing laundry, spending time with family.

Recruiting has started.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 9/18/2013 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Aww. I'm only 23. I love that people at 30 + play though, I think it is fantastic that video games are reaching out to adults. I wonder what the age ratios are for d3 and blizz games in general.
Reply Quote
What about us oldsters?
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Ossian
What about us oldsters?

Welcome!!!
Reply Quote
Hey Yoda !! 31 here :)

-grimdigital#1546
Reply Quote
View profile
27 damnit.

No club for me, ever.

I'm just so cursed! :-D
Reply Quote
Count me in

33 yrs old
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Pretty much in the middle of the demographic.....37. (38 soon though!)

We will be reviving D3 - um, maybe
We give out gg items - either intentionally or unintentionally (mispricing auctions!)
Share all our gold - buy items to help noobs get started
Tons of love in the air - um, sure.
Financially established - well, before my job got moved and I took at 40% pay cut.
We are not grinders - for sure. Still haven't hit 100, lol.
Interact in game for an hour or so - yep...'bout right.

We understand if you join and have leave right away b/c of RL such as wife calling for dinner, putting kids to sleep, doing dishes, doing laundry, spending time with family.

All very true, lol.
Reply Quote
would like add all your middle aged D3 players. you might hit crisis once in a w hile where you end up spending tons of $$$ and realized that it was luxury.
Reply Quote
42 is a weird cut off age! I guess Yoda feels 42 is old :P. Should be 30+ club with a special provision to allow younger team members to join if they have kids. ;)
Reply Quote
I'm 31 next month.
I already build give away sets.
I'm looking to get at least another couple of p100s.. don't know if that qualifies as grinding..
I guess Murderma is sorta like love...

I already started going to the gym (only the start of this year) since I am feeling a little more sluggish these days (not by much, but noticeable for me).. signs that age is starting to catch up.
Reply Quote
According to my wife, I'm in the "5 year old" club.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:04 AMPosted by QIpcquebec
42 is a weird cut off age! I guess Yoda feels 42 is old :P. Should be 30+ club with a special provision to allow younger team members to join if they have kids. ;)

42 was the oldest among 4 of us.
Reply Quote
I'm President?
When do I start to delegate responsibilities? Do I have any responsibilities?
Is this like the Puppet State I reside in at the homestead?
Viva la Flo!
Reply Quote
27 damnit.

No club for me, ever.

I'm just so cursed! :-D
Hahaha, I'm 29, so I missed the club too! :lol
Reply Quote
I'm President?
When do I start to delegate responsibilities? Do I have any responsibilities?

Make sure our club doesn't fail. You got tons of responsibilities. First thing first - recruitment.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 07:13 AMPosted by yodatoy
We understand if you join and have leave right away b/c of RL such as wife calling for dinner, putting kids to sleep, doing dishes, doing laundry, spending time with family.

Oh come on yoda... I'm 28 and fit all this criteria. Besides, due to my year in Afghanistan and now my wife and daughter, I'm really more like 34-35ish (these things age you faster, you know).

I can haz place amongst you?! =P
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 07:13 AMPosted by yodatoy

Doesn't anyone living with one or more people with a full time job meet those criteria?
Reply Quote

I've done that quite a few times though GG for me is different than most (-18 level reduction, + os, +ls, Star ruby weapons)

I hoard my GOLD!!! I am a leprechaun.

100% debt free for 11 years now.

I am definitely a casual gamer. I play for my entertainment.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/18/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Junger
According to my wife, I'm in the "5 year old" club.

So much this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]