Diablo® III

27-50 Club. Post your profile and join.

09/18/2013 08:24 AMPosted by yodatoy
Make sure our club doesn't fail. You got tons of responsibilities. First thing first - recruitment.

Well codgers, as President I must be the one to make and take chances on the rules and govererance and whatnot... thus; I am overriding Vice-Pres yodas ruling on the age limits and allowing those 27+(no cut-off unless your children took your license away for fear of you plowing through throngs of innocents at the farmers mkt cuz you don't which is the gas and brake etc...) years of age to consort, combine efforts, and generally be one with us ederly folks.
There, recruitment #'s are already higher. Dang, I'm a good Prez.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:36 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
and allowing those 27+

edited per president.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:38 AMPosted by yodatoy
and allowing those 27+

edited per president.

Yay! Thanks Flo. You've already got my vote for your 2nd term re-election.
Reply Quote
I've been playing since early D1 days but very casually. Now i'm 46 with wife, kids, laundry... the whole thing. Makes me wonder if i'm too old for this as upper end of 'older' is now 42? Maybe I need direction to the nearly-50 club? :(
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:40 AMPosted by TheMoj
Yay! Thanks Flo. You've already got my vote for your 2nd term re-election.

Thank you good sir.
I have learned well from American Democracy.
You have a babe I can kiss? Not a baby, but a babe?
Reply Quote
Makes me wonder if i'm too old for this as upper end of 'older' is now 42?

Prez Flo will make the decision on this. For the world peace...
Reply Quote
View profile
32 and GF is outta town until Monday! Woot bacheloring it up!

FL0Maxx, appoint me to something important sounding like ambassador or special envoy.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:46 AMPosted by mvhrad
Maybe I need direction to the nearly-50 club? :(

Vice-President Yoda! You are chasing off high end recruits! Make that age correction ASAP!
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:46 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

I'm not so sure that's a good thing nowadays... lol

But alas... we shall not turn this into a political* debate so I'll stop right there. :D
Edited by TheMoj#1726 on 9/18/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:50 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Vice-President Yoda! You are chasing off high end recruits! Make that age correction ASAP!

Sir I have made the change but I also would like to keep this club more exclusive...so please consider narrowing down the age group. Fine balance between exclusivity vs recruitment. Decision decision, decision...
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:46 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

So you mean you've found a rich person to nominate you, and to whom your political decisions must now be forever beholden? (regardless of the electorate that subsequently elected you)
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:48 AMPosted by ChangBooster
FL0Maxx, appoint me to something important sounding like ambassador or special envoy.

ChangBooster has been appointed Secretary of State.
Your responsibilities include traveling to foreign forums for trolling and recruitment among many other responsibilities yet to be figured.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:57 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Your responsibilities include traveling to foreign forums for trolling and recruitment among many other responsibilities yet to be figured.

Like.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 08:56 AMPosted by BDF
So you mean you've found a rich person to nominate you, and to whom your political decisions must now be forever beholden? (regardless of the electorate that subsequently elected you)

Exactly my good sir!
But, I believe I don't like your tone. You're a Texas guy right? Remember what happend to another disenter of the American way down there? *coughs* Waco!
Gooood, we've come to an understanding.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/18/2013 08:57 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

Hmm, responsibilities you say? That's not ideal for me. I'm going to need no fewer than 3 Assistant Secretaries of State.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I'm a baby.

Bye.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 09:01 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
But, I believe I don't like your tone. You're a Texas guy right? Remember what happend to another disenter of the American way down there?

More of a dude who wants Campaign finance reform. Too much money in politics.
Reply Quote
More of a dude who wants Campaign finance reform. Too much money in politics.

funny that you said this b/c Flomaxx has my gg rare pants, lacunis. I already bribed him. LOL
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/18/2013 08:48 AMPosted by ChangBooster
32 and GF is outta town until Monday! Woot bacheloring it up!

Wow...jelly, for sure.
Reply Quote
Hmm... just wondering... is anyone here in a clan? This club sounds a lot like a casual clan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]