lol 31 here ,
Reply Quote
Would love to join.

40yrs young with a Wife & Kid.

Casual player... Yep.
Friendly... Absolutely.
Generous.... Check.
Finances??...Depends?

I have not put one single real $ into the game besides the initial $60. I'm terrible at AH selling and flipping. So in-game gold is extremely lacking. I can't be as giving as I'd like to be. I'm not against using real dough to advance in the game at all. It's just not for me. But I would not mind sharing my hoarded legendaries. :)

About the only real good thing I got going here is that I live in The OC only 20minutes up the freeway from Blizzard HQ. So my ping hovers in the 20's.
Reply Quote
I would like to join! I may not be rich with gold but I am generous and have given away some really nice drops for other players.

40 yrs old, wife, 5 kids, casual player...:)

Theoldred29#1333
Reply Quote
I love 40 year olds. they seem the most laid back easy going guys. Flo, we got so much luv.
Reply Quote
And I love you Yodatoy, for doing extensive gear testing like this one:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499691315#1

Pretty much made me a Nat-Set Wiz for life.
Over 60% Crit Chance is just too darn sexy.
Reply Quote
Pretty much made me a Nat-Set Wiz for life.
Over 60% Crit Chance is just too darn sexy.

my...I forgot about that. That's when I had all these gears for me to test.

I now settled with 3.01 and high cc Nat set. I don't know...whether I had 380k dps or 250k dps, it just didn't feel that significantly different.

I have sold all but one amulet remaining. and all the high end wizzes can go for LS set up. I will just stick to ias chanto set, nat set, LOH wiz - the original sns cm wiz. works great in all situations.
Reply Quote
Man, this is a veru large range of ages group. :)

Anyway, count me in. 34, employed, married with 1 little kid baby-girl-demon-huntress. My DH was (kind of) named after my daughter.

We will be reviving D3. We give out gg items, share all our gold (we are nice), tons of love in the air, financially established and most importantly, we are not grinders. We are just casual players who just like to interact in game for an hour or so. We understand if you join and have leave right away b/c of RL such as wife calling for dinner, putting kids to sleep, doing dishes, doing laundry, spending time with family.

Man, this looks incredible like mine "time-to-play" when I have time. In the middle of Uber fighthing MP10 I have to leave to put the girl to sleep or listen to the wife complaining about her day. Oh, my. And my best teammates are in the same situation.

But I'm paragoning, 1 hour at a time.
Edited by Machado#1633 on 9/18/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
34 here. Not rich, but I do enjoy power leveling people to their first 60, best part of the game right now.
Reply Quote
I'm 28 and I'm a noob :(
Reply Quote
34 here. Not rich, but I do enjoy power leveling people to their first 60, best part of the game right now.

How about we power lvl you to next 100?
Reply Quote
I see you've re-adjusted the age range :) Now I can join! I'm 27, will be 28 this October.
Edited by JuskiReign#1233 on 9/18/2013 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i am 53, enjoy playing with groups of experienced ppl feel free to add me captcaveman#1509
Reply Quote
opps...captcaveman#1508
Reply Quote
i am 53, enjoy playing with groups of experienced ppl feel free to add me captcaveman#1509

wow..
Reply Quote
All these fancy titles.

The idea is just to get casual friendly people together?

Add me gudmugly#1581
Edit: I suppose I should mention I am 31 years old. xD
Edited by gudmugly#1581 on 9/18/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My observation:
how a lot of oldies like to run Prismatic armor. I guess we just don't like dying.
Reply Quote
36, married, 2 kids, full time job, etc. etc.
Reply Quote
Well, I guess since you raised the age to 50, I'm qualified for a few more years anyway!!!
Reply Quote
Dang, almost qualified but did not make it since I am a bloody grinder ... :p

P.S. 40 in 1 week btw ..; )
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Vikesfan353
Well, I guess since you raised the age to 50, I'm qualified for a few more years anyway!!!

no way...you are...?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]