Diablo® III

Before Loot 2.0 - my 400k setup.

Presumably the world is going to shift with Loot 2.0 and I thought I'd share my LS setup which took a looooong time to create. As Void pointed out, the 3.01 aps requires 11% dagger with 9s all around for the rest and trust me, it was extremely difficult to gather the items.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/charlatan-1802/Thornwind/11651196

Stats:-

407k dps
3.01 aps
3.6k armor
800 AR
54.8k hp
2.8% LS
825 LOH
20 APOC
58.5% CC
500k eHP

I suppose I could add more dps from rings but I've had my rings for a long time and like them. Thanks to the forum folks for inspiring me and helping me with some items - I check alot of your gear (quietly =P). Loot 2.0 may make this easy to achieve in future but as Peterbiz says a 400k CM wiz will still be a 400k CM wiz.

Off-topic - I was in the men_with_juggs twitch this morning and a new CM asked my opinion on our Turbo friend's setup of 490 dps. Sorry for not being able to outdps Turbo but he did have only 10 APOC, 461 LOH with no LS at 2.73 aps. In his defence, he carries a LS weapon and Apoc chant in his stash and swaps them when fighting single targets and RD respectively. You decide if you want to do that - I shared my opinion on the set-up on twitch (Dr Neuron was there as a Mod anyway) and directed him to our friendly forums and guides.

All I can say is GG.

As for some paper wiz, I tried to talk some sense into them, but eventually gave up, hehe.
Some players have their own way of interpreting facetanking.
Reply Quote
407k dps
3.01 aps
3.6k armor
800 AR
54.8k hp
2.8% LS
825 LOH
20 APOC
58.5% CC
500k eHP

That's disgusting. This shouldn't even be possible..congrats on making me question why I even play this game lol.
Reply Quote
Congrats on beating the game.. truly the most GG setup ive ever seen.

2.8 life steal with 825 loh on 3.0? and you managed 800 all res?! dear god man.. i hope they have another PTR so i can load up your gear and mess around with it haha

you have again proven that you are the king of wiz's
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 9/19/2013 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
When they have PTR, you're welcome Grizz. S8 did that the last PTR. ^^

Not that it would mean much if much better drops are possible.
Reply Quote
gfg
Reply Quote
Pretty friggin awesome!!!!
Reply Quote
Hehe yeah Booz knows what he's talking about... when not Boozing. ^^

Yeah it's 'cause he doesn't "f*ck around" ! ; )

And very nice gear of course ! ; )
Edited by Gelador#2933 on 9/21/2013 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]