Diablo® III

rate the wizard above you :)

@ ChrisH36

7.5/10 you must be quite tanky XD

Dear ADRLHM

I am not sure I should comment on unfamiliar gear sets / skill sets
but urs surely looks very attractive to me, for DPS & LS

My concern is, @ APS 1.64 how long is sleet storm lasting?
u r also using chain reaction that draws 20 arc pwr, with no APoC
how long should u be waiting for arc pwr recharge?
If the 'the low A/P time slot' lasts only for a tolerable time, i would LOVE to copy cat your gear setting

9/10 cheers

Thanks!

I have 9 APOC with the current setup with power hungry, and I rarely run out of AP or die in Mp9 as SS pretty much melting mobs within 2 secs XD, you can swap Shocking Aspect to Power of the Storm to save up some Arcane or even add in Prism (DS) and take out the TP if you wanna play defensively :)
Reply Quote
7/10

Sure, you got some decent CC to lock your enemies in place for WW/CM, but with 70k dps you will definitely be hitting some brutal brick walls with higher MPXs. After all, there is still a chance your freezing can still backfire and a couple of hits will flatline you. I think you are better off switching over to Zunimassa's over Nat's. A Zuni ring with crit of 6 will be 1 off, but at least you get +130 int and still get some decent bonuses. And there are definitely some improvements to the gear that can be made, especially since crafting can solve a few of your problems. The only pieces that I don't really have an issue with is the Storm Crown helmet, the gloves (although crafting can yield some higher results) and the Pants.

I changed my skill build, and now got 90k DPS, i can run MP6 atm, and enjoying the challenge :)
Thanks for your suggestion, but i'll adjust to this gears first for quite sometime.
Reply Quote
@ ChrisH36

7.5/10 you must be quite tanky XD

The character was built for melee combat and that setup, so I gotta be. So far she has no problem doing MP7/8 the way she is; which is my aim to begin with. The only real stains are the crafting outputs and that amulet, but I dont use the RMAH and the GAH I use rarely (like maybe once in a blue moon now that my eg/mf is high). The only gold I spent was crafting outputs and the wand, which ran me 50M.

@ADRLHM 9/10

I am considering the fact you are a "in your face" player like myself. From what I have seen, you got the Resist All problem resolved but I think your HP can be still improved. Although it may sacrifice some Int, you can replace the pants with Blackthorne's with AR/2os and then get left rare ring replaced with Zunimassas for another 55 Resist all on top of the 6x it can roll. I wouldn't be surprised if you had 60k HP and 700 Resist all at the end of it.
Edited by ChrisH36#1805 on 11/3/2013 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ChrisH36 your Cm build looks interesting but idk if that'll work for mp10, in my opinion its too slow and looks like you have to kite alot. but yeah im not too familiar with that build, gotta try it out myself before i rate you. but as for dps and survivability it'll be 7/10
Reply Quote
It wasn't designed to be a CM Build, it was designed for Spectral Blade combat. If I wanted that, I would have gone Wicked Wind. Also, I am at mp7/8 and can stand my ground with my stats. I only have to move to evade certain things, but nobody in their right mind would stand in pools of anything unless they had the EHP of a god.

7/10

You seriously suffer in the EHP department and some of the trifecta pieces also can have better stats now that crafting is open. After all, there is still the odd chance your WW/CM can backfire and it will be no help if you get impaled. Also, you are using an Energy Twister rune that makes no sense since you dont have a signature spell....
Reply Quote
Interesting build, I used a similar build to grind para 100, just sac'd the defense for damage and tore through low MP really quick. Seems like if you had some more resists/armor you could survive mp10 with that spec. 7/10
Reply Quote
Really nice amulet and DPS. Not sure about survivability though. 6/10
Reply Quote
@ADRLHM 9/10

I am considering the fact you are a "in your face" player like myself. From what I have seen, you got the Resist All problem resolved but I think your HP can be still improved. Although it may sacrifice some Int, you can replace the pants with Blackthorne's with AR/2os and then get left rare ring replaced with Zunimassas for another 55 Resist all on top of the 6x it can roll. I wouldn't be surprised if you had 60k HP and 700 Resist all at the end of it.

Thanks for your input, I will try that XD.
Reply Quote
10/10
sleet storm build thats done right
Reply Quote
@sLywayzz Thats an amazing Cm Wiz good gear, good crafts, very good EHP and bucket loads of DPS 10/10
Reply Quote
@bob778

Very solid wizard, I would maybe work on more ias and maybe more resists.
9/10
Reply Quote
7/10 you sure like your vitality gems eh?
Reply Quote
Im tryint to figure this build out... the wand is pretty good... need to get cc and cd up...im a fan of mempo over tal helm. im assuming you just got this wiz to lvl 60 or maybe your self found. im not sure. 5/10
Reply Quote
Stryken1: Nice build. Looks like you could stack a little more AR. Is the LS from MW enough? If not, some LOH would help your sustain.

Obviously with a Para 100 you know what you are doing and it is working/worked for you.
Reply Quote
@Shadow1066

You have some decent gear, but at the same time, you have a lot of improvements that can be made. Particular pieces to upgrade are the Tal's ammy for higher CC, and the OS Will for one with 1120+ DPS and gems. Though I do like that you've kept your defenses at a decent level.

Overall: 6/10
Reply Quote
@Enremeit

wow

umm

9/10

Keep crafting shoulders?
Edited by DonDraper#1395 on 11/5/2013 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have no clue how to rate a HC.
Reply Quote
@Junova

Must be nice to have a HF that doesn't break the build. Pretty decent Tri-Cross too.

I would work on getting the EHP up some more. Vit/180+ dex on boots, AR or Vit on ring, AR on bracers, Armor on belt, for examples. That should boost your DR out of the mid 80s and towards the upper 80s.
Reply Quote
Still waiting on rating.

+Odr need rating too :)
Reply Quote
@Oor,
Very solid. No real soft spots that I can see. Nice amulet and gloves (nice net LoH). I wish i had gone with the Nat's set myself.
7.5/10 overall, have you considered a Storm Crow with Crit?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]