Diablo® III

rate the wizard above you :)

@Limedaiquar

That's an interesting way of going about an SNS build. Without actually seeing the hard numbers for mit and eHP, I'd guess that you are on the squishy side though. Looks like mainly a lack of life and res all. Nice crafted shoulders and amulet though! Galvanizing Ward is an odd choice. I'm not sure why you're opting for it but Cold Blooded would be a big increase in DPS for you. I see a lack of LoH in your gear, so I'm guessing you using GW to help with the sustain?

Going to go with a 6/10 because you've got some things right but seem to have strayed from the typical SNS path to try and cover the holes you have yet.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
@dolynick

Dex on the bracers? You're better than that.

Jk.

10/10
Reply Quote
-10 for your char , another -10 for temp flux but +30 for raps. 10/10.
Reply Quote
@void

I have looked at LUNA and wowww that DPS, should i use a sword instead on my chant wand ?

I am a newbie at wiz and doing my best lol
Reply Quote
View profile
You need a little work. 7/10 - Lose hellfire ring for a ias litany more DPS and more protection which you are short of. Try and get zuni like yours with the loh on there with crit chance instead of ias..

Litany is like a 160 AR ring so it will prove great benefit to suvival
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 9/24/2013 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You need a little work. 7/10 - Lose hellfire ring for a CD litany more DPS and more protection which you are short of. Try and get zuni with crit chance.

I have a trifecta instead of the hellfire, its only to get paragon faster, i boost DPS from 6K only tough,

Where can i get my protection ?
Reply Quote
Awesome Crit dmg and a good IAS. Good hp also. 8/10
Reply Quote
View profile
Thats understandable. See my edit.
Reply Quote
@ ReveVersant

You've got the attack spee,d you've got the hp, you've got the crit, and the LoH

What you really need to focus on is some all resist so that you can drop prismatic in favor of shocking aspect.
Reply Quote
@ ReveVersant

You've got the attack spee,d you've got the hp, you've got the crit, and the LoH

What you really need to focus on is some all resist so that you can drop prismatic in favor of shocking aspect.

@ BDF 10/10 those stats make me feel sad about myself.

Also what should I look at replacing? The gloves for some with Higher AR? or the rare ring?

@ Aimless Your Crit and Int are absolutely nuts. over 50% crit + the 5% base is insane . I'm guessing you clear mp10 pretty well?
Edited by ReveVersant#6625 on 9/24/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ ReveVersant

@ BDF 10/10 those stats make me feel sad about myself.

Also what should I look at replacing? The gloves for some with Higher AR? or the rare ring?

@ Aimless Your Crit and Int are absolutely nuts. over 50% crit + the 5% base is insane . I'm guessing you clear mp10 pretty well?

You need more AR. Brace, WH and BT pants would be good place to get them and if you still have the budget, AR tal, then you can drop pris and go SA which accounts for like 20% of your edps. And why are you using astral presence? Evocation or blur would be better?
Reply Quote
@liquid

great wizard. Well balanced. Great all resist great DPS.

Mybe get better innas pants?

10/10
Reply Quote
@LordSaffron

I'm no authority on meteor and you're obviously a veteran in the game where I just got back recently.However,you might want to switch out the blackthorne pants for a yellow with chunks of int, vit and AR.Most importantly,if you're using meteor,you would want an APOC source with meteor cost reduction and even a skull grasp or stone of jordan for the minus meteor cost.With enough ap for casting,you can spam meteor like crazy and remove archon from your build.Just my two cents.

Overall,your build is a hybrid between a typical Archon and the classic raining meteor build,pretty interesting.9/10.
Edited by Aeze#1189 on 9/25/2013 5:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Aeze

4/10 you have a decent start but I'm sure you know there is much to improve on. Upgrading gems is a good start. Getting a triumvirate to pair with your black weapon is another. Also drop tals helm for a cc mempo. Better gloves rings etc. your mitigation is sub par. Look for items with all resist to up your mp capabilities. Things are really cheap now. If you're looking for seriously gg gear at very reasonable prices talk to my buddy void. He'll sell you a gg chest for a stick of gum and some pocket lint. Good start bro.

Rate my second wiz arriany. My main is nekkid
Reply Quote
Aeze

4/10 you have a decent start but I'm sure you know there is much to improve on. Upgrading gems is a good start. Getting a triumvirate to pair with your black weapon is another. Also drop tals helm for a cc mempo. Better gloves rings etc. your mitigation is sub par. Look for items with all resist to up your mp capabilities. Things are really cheap now. If you're looking for seriously gg gear at very reasonable prices talk to my buddy void. He'll sell you a gg chest for a stick of gum and some pocket lint. Good start bro.

Rate my second wiz arriany. My main is nekkid

20/10 for buying my ammy
Reply Quote
View profile
Didn't even bother looking @ Void's profile. 10/10
Reply Quote
No void no .....
Reply Quote
Surely not your main. Budget paragon xp build for XPAC?
Reply Quote
^

Crit Chance is a touch low..It's interesting..you're missing 130+ Resist All from the pieces that HAVE resist all. Tough to solve...sort of need same/better gear with more AR.
Reply Quote
View profile
^ Not really much room for improvement without vendoring some organs IRL, so I'll say 10/10.

What? I'm not a wizard because I'm using disintegrate?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]