Diablo® III

rate the wizard above you :)

Crit Chance is a touch low..It's interesting..you're missing 130+ Resist All from the pieces that HAVE resist all. Tough to solve...sort of need same/better gear with more AR.

Yeah been thinking about switching to mempo for the extra all res and life% but hard to get another item for good LOH. I guess either loh cc(or cd) nat ring or a LOH cc+cd ammy.
Thanks for looking anyway.
Reply Quote
@ChangBooster

I like your gear, it's okay you can use disintegrate.

your crit seems a bit low but not terrible, 9/10

@ the next person who rates me i know i don't have gems I'm poor -____-
Edited by light#1634 on 9/25/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Light

Gems!? What are you poor or something? =P

5/10

Good functional Cm-WW, but you don't need APOC on your source when you're using a storm crow...so might be some cheap dps you could get there. Also as always need more all resist/Armor...then you can focs on dps...maybe get an open socket wand.
Reply Quote
@Light

Gems!? What are you poor or something? =P

5/10

Good functional Cm-WW, but you don't need APOC on your source when you're using a storm crow...so might be some cheap dps you could get there. Also as always need more all resist/Armor...then you can focs on dps...maybe get an open socket wand.

No I'm rich because i don't buy gems muhahaha :D thanks for the suggestions
Reply Quote
I thought my CC was pretty good for an SoJ/trium user...I guess I could squeeze out 3.5% more from ammy and bracer...

@BDF where to start...
I would drop APoC off my force if the only AP spender I had was EB. Or you could stop trying to be different and put WW back on. Shoulders have good int and life but bad res all. I'm guessing you don't actually run around like that. But, unfortunately, that's what showing in your profile. So, I'm going to have to rate you 8/10 even though you have 50k more DPS than I do in my sns gear. All because of the lightning men.

Perhaps you think WW won't get nerfed if we all unequip it? Is that it?
Reply Quote
@ChangBooster

Looks good,

I'm a WD and I just slapped my gear on my Wiz hopefully I got at least one thing right.
Reply Quote
@BDF where to start...
I would drop APoC off my force if the only AP spender I had was EB. Or you could stop trying to be different and put WW back on. Shoulders have good int and life but bad res all. I'm guessing you don't actually run around like that. But, unfortunately, that's what showing in your profile. So, I'm going to have to rate you 8/10 even though you have 50k more DPS than I do in my sns gear. All because of the lightning men.

Pretty much right on all counts.

I have no idea why I have living lightning on my bars, I usually use me vile wards with 660 armor and another 197 str on top of it, and sometimes my nat's set as well.

Skip rating me.
Reply Quote
@JonkZ
Great dps on that wizzy my friend. I'm still stugling to break 200k even with really !@#$ty ehp.
Help me out fellow wizzies. fyi I'm broke so this was a budget build.
Reply Quote
@JonkZ
Great dps on that wizzy my friend. I'm still stugling to break 200k even with really !@#$ty ehp.
Help me out fellow wizzies. fyi I'm broke so this was a budget build.

Yours looks decent dps wise but think you need more all resist etc to help with resisting the elites affixes :) Otherwise your gear looks really decent compared to mine anyway :)

Great Job 8/10

Anyone can give me any hints on mine please? Thanks can run up to mp5 right now before it gets too difficult thats my optimal level right now
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/25/2013 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Sorceress
I suspect that you find it hard to play over MP5 because you are dying, possibly even 1 shot on higher MPs. Most of your stats are good, but you really need to increase your vit substantially.

This will depend on your final aim and budget ie if you want mp10 you will need to change a lot, but if you are happy with mp7 or thereabouts, you should be able to AH stuff to get to where you need pretty quickly and inexpensively.

I would try to aim for 50k hp (or 1000+ vit), and the best places to get good vit are chest, pants shoulders and boots. Your shoulders are ok, but I would consider trading 50 Allres for 200 vit on chest (which you should be able to pick up on AH for under 10 mil), and then look to increase vit on pants while retaining Allres there (also shouldnt be too expensive if you are patient).

Once you get your vit up you will be able to play higher MP, but you will get to a point where it takes ages to kill stuff with 120k dps. When you get to this stage, I would suggest reveiwing your Gloves and Ammy. Forget Trifecta gear, look for high main stat, attack speed and crit chance, and some EHP stats (either Vit or Allres). These stats will take you a lot further in a group than high dps.

If dps is important, you should be able to pick up a crit chance Nats reflection relatively cheaply, altought it probably wont have a socket on it. You could also look at an attack speed unity, but this will be a lot more expensive.

I might have some stuff in my stash to help you out, so hit me up with a FR (I'll be on in 5-6 hours).
Reply Quote
@Sorceress
You're looking good...life is low so you're definitely prone to the one shot death at mid to high MP levels. A few things that confused me
1. You've got plenty of Arcane Power and APoC (20), and
2. You've got plenty of Crit Chance and Attack Speed (so you're getting the crits and thus getting the Arcane Power)
So why have Prism on Diamond Skin (reduces Arcane Power cost) and Power of The Storm on Storm Armor (reduces Arcane Power cost).
You might try switching those up to Diamond Shards and Shocking Aspect for more of a true SNS wiz build.
Otherwise, look to pick up some additional vitality and you should be good to go.
Reply Quote
@Sorceress
I suspect that you find it hard to play over MP5 because you are dying, possibly even 1 shot on higher MPs. Most of your stats are good, but you really need to increase your vit substantially.

This will depend on your final aim and budget ie if you want mp10 you will need to change a lot, but if you are happy with mp7 or thereabouts, you should be able to AH stuff to get to where you need pretty quickly and inexpensively.

I would try to aim for 50k hp (or 1000+ vit), and the best places to get good vit are chest, pants shoulders and boots. Your shoulders are ok, but I would consider trading 50 Allres for 200 vit on chest (which you should be able to pick up on AH for under 10 mil), and then look to increase vit on pants while retaining Allres there (also shouldnt be too expensive if you are patient).

Once you get your vit up you will be able to play higher MP, but you will get to a point where it takes ages to kill stuff with 120k dps. When you get to this stage, I would suggest reveiwing your Gloves and Ammy. Forget Trifecta gear, look for high main stat, attack speed and crit chance, and some EHP stats (either Vit or Allres). These stats will take you a lot further in a group than high dps.

If dps is important, you should be able to pick up a crit chance Nats reflection relatively cheaply, altought it probably wont have a socket on it. You could also look at an attack speed unity, but this will be a lot more expensive.

I might have some stuff in my stash to help you out, so hit me up with a FR (I'll be on in 5-6 hours).

Sent you a friend request thanks :) and yes was hoping to get some dps up to help with higher levels too but nats with crit chance is basically unaffordable to me right now cause of how expensive it is :) and you got it right lol am being one shotted regularly in higher levels.

Am pretty much poor as right now due to upgrades I have been working on lol but thanks for your offer of help its much appreciated :) p.s. yes I am happy with mp7 or 8 too was hoping for 8 but 7 is good too :) Thanks
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/25/2013 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Sorceress
You're looking good...life is low so you're definitely prone to the one shot death at mid to high MP levels. A few things that confused me
1. You've got plenty of Arcane Power and APoC (20), and
2. You've got plenty of Crit Chance and Attack Speed (so you're getting the crits and thus getting the Arcane Power)
So why have Prism on Diamond Skin (reduces Arcane Power cost) and Power of The Storm on Storm Armor (reduces Arcane Power cost).
You might try switching those up to Diamond Shards and Shocking Aspect for more of a true SNS wiz build.
Otherwise, look to pick up some additional vitality and you should be good to go.

Thanks will consider that all good ideas :) much appreciated will look at it next time I am online with d3 have to go and do a few things right now though but hope to get back on d3 later :) Thanks
Reply Quote
@Rebel

Solid start with your wiz. 5/10. There a lot of things I think you change up here and there.. but might as well wait for Loot 2.0
Reply Quote
@Neoshinji

8.5/10
Nice CM wizard mate, similar to mine but im jelous of your helm and orb :)
Reply Quote
@ LorDLaW
9/10 . High stats huge Int and nice gear all around.
I've never been sure whether to keep stormcrow or go for mempo. my gear is a bit of a mess.
Reply Quote
@ReveVersant
5/10, Good start for the wiz, you seem to know what you want. Keep at it, little by little. Probably should get rid of the BT ammy and pick up a tals. Giving that up would make you lose the vital bonus + %hp and send you further into the hp red zone.
Maybe just some more vital on other pieces in general should do you good.

Anyways keep going, lots of room for improvement.
Reply Quote
@LazyGenius

6.5/10, good damage output ! but needs more defensive stats for higher mps ! but nice work on the gear set up!
Reply Quote
@Emperor great gear - 9/10. Nice going!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Anwin-6258/hero/28111264
Edited by Anwin#6258 on 9/26/2013 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@anwin Huuuuuge Archon. Big big int right there. 8.5/10

@Lazygenius. Just upped my gear a bit. hows that? also as a CM/WW isnt most of my dmg physical from EB and Arcane from WW . so I guess if I got a tals I'd need an Arcane % tals yeah?

Looking at the prices of Tals I don't think I'll ever afford a good one :(
Edited by ReveVersant#6625 on 9/26/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]