Diablo® III

rate the wizard above you :)

@Nickelson

8.5/10 very nice overall setup!
Reply Quote
Good overall stats, critdmg a little low.
Build kinda confuses me its fun to see something different but Im unsure what critical mass is for other than teleport?

8.5/10
Reply Quote
9/10
Reply Quote
Any suggestions? I'm returning after a few months off. Thanks
Reply Quote
Nice CM wiz there man! Life seems a bit low but I don't play SC cm much anymore so might be fine, maybe someone else can give you some suggestions but looks good to me.

- If someone rates me HyronI is my main CM, going for my second HC P100 atm. My SC wiz is what my son plays.
Edited by Richtko#1182 on 9/29/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
alright wiz's richtko. dps seems lil low. but I think its cause you have all them amethysts in ther lol
but my sc cm wiz looks totally different. so I give you 5/10

whoever cares to rate mine go for it. but im wearing pvp gear not a sns cm set atm.
Reply Quote
alright wiz's richtko. dps seems lil low. but I think its cause you have all them amethysts in ther lol
but my sc cm wiz looks totally different. so I give you 5/10

LoL, alright I guess 5/10 is fair from a SC perspective. But dps is a "lil low" because I run at over the 3.01 bp and upgrades cost 2+ bil (thats 5+ bil in SC gold) if I can even find them, you know people die and gear is gone forever in HC. And the amathyst are because it's HC and death is perminamt.

Nice pvp wiz btw.
Reply Quote
Since some one already rated you I am not going to go through that twice. Nice wizard though.

If some one can point out some gear upgrade for me that would be great.
Reply Quote
@Istarilight

You could upgrade your Chantodo's Will to a 0.25 APS one, the Chantodo's Force could benefit from more APoC.
Personally I'd swap out your chest for a similar one but with high Vit(180+) instead of Int(120+).
Your CC is a bit low, either upgrade gloves or ammy(or both). If you can get a LoH ammy with CC and IAS you could swap out one ring and your pants for Natalya's boots & ring for a lot more CC(the ring is expensive if you want a near perfect one).

One thing you should ask yourself is which breakpoint you want to aim for, 3.01 or 2.74 and adjust your gear accordingly. Whichever you choose, I highly recommend more CC.

My wizard: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ohjay-2859/hero/4743077
Reply Quote
@Ohjay,

More AR
More Armor
More Crit
More EHP! Lose the Inna's Pants and/or Lacuni.
6/10

EDIT: I see now that you're a 3.01. At first, I was looking at all your 8s and that one 6 on your gloves and thinking...this guy is wasting a whole roll because of shoddy IAS. but then I realized that I'm right! If all your 8's were 9's, and that 6 was a 9, you would be at 3.003...which is ABOVE the breakpoint. If you get your 8's to 9's...you can drop the Inna's pants entirely and still be at 3.0 break. (3.003 I think is where you'd lie)

That being said, not only does that cost a fortune, it is extremely difficult to source the gear. Inna's pants are just an EHP NIGHTMARE. That would be the slot I'd drop the IAS on. You would do well with AR/Armor BT pants...or at the very least, AR 2 socket BT pants.
Edited by Melkor#1521 on 9/30/2013 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
removed by author
Edited by Istarilight#1629 on 9/30/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Finally a 200k CM wizard and that's without a CD on ammy (for now, still trying my luck)
Reply Quote

EDIT: I see now that you're a 3.01. At first, I was looking at all your 8s and that one 6 on your gloves and thinking...this guy is wasting a whole roll because of shoddy IAS. but then I realized that I'm right! If all your 8's were 9's, and that 6 was a 9, you would be at 3.003...which is ABOVE the breakpoint. If you get your 8's to 9's...you can drop the Inna's pants entirely and still be at 3.0 break. (3.003 I think is where you'd lie)

That being said, not only does that cost a fortune, it is extremely difficult to source the gear. Inna's pants are just an EHP NIGHTMARE. That would be the slot I'd drop the IAS on. You would do well with AR/Armor BT pants...or at the very least, AR 2 socket BT pants.

@Melkor / @Ohjay

You cannot drop Inna's with OS Chantodo and still hit 3.01 BP. Even with all gears at 9%.
With 1.65 OS Chantodo and 9x 9% APS gears you would hit 2.9865.
Edited by Chatassys#1434 on 10/1/2013 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
9/10
Good IAS, nice dmg boost as well as base dmg
Any ideas on what gear of mine to to swap out to increase IAS and LoH?
Reply Quote
Nice but different setup. 8/10, need more LoH and Resist

check for a StormCrow or BT Pant for more LoH
Reply Quote
edit: lol too slow i guess

GG wiz here just keep crafting shoulders and maybe work on crafted ammy

9/10

Edit2: drooling over your nat's ring :)
Edited by Haganeno#1975 on 10/1/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile

8/10 need more AR

I get AR on nats ring instead of AVG dam.

To get DPS back look into a double INT VIT force.

Like here was my old one when i wore crow
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/26987365
Reply Quote
@Aimless

7/10. Mit is a little low for my tastes. Look at Melkor#1521 for guidance. He has pretty good mit.

No need to rate me. Wizard is in shambles.
Edited by holmeyjoe#1549 on 10/1/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

8/10 need more AR

I get AR on nats ring instead of AVG dam.

To get DPS back look into a double INT VIT force.

Like here was my old one when i wore crow
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/26987365

this is what's know in physics circles as parallax.
Reply Quote
10/01/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Haganeno
this is what's know in physics circles as parallax.

we estimating distance between bodies in space here, dude?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]