Diablo® III

BLUE question/comment/idea TEAMS

I know they are shutting down the auction houses, i watched the video, nothing was mentioned about stopping all player to player trades, why not? If they don't do that they have done nothing! I also know they are thinking of a ladder system.

I know the idea is for people to "find and edit there own, BUT, do not forget that what makes this game so re-playable is the experience of playing with OTHER FRIENDS. Knowing that no trades of any kind will be allowed (everything is account bound basically) why not have a special "group/clan/team" function where only that TEAM can trade with eachother?

Then if one person finds a cains plan the team can benifit. You are talking about ladders and such but the team idea is far better than solo. Why do you think clans exist? So people help eachother. NO TRADES UNLESS YOU ARE SIGNED UP AS A TEAM MEMBER.

Limit the teams to say 5 or 10 man teams, not everyone can be on all the time. This will give those players who really want to find items to give to others a reason to play.

Then only allow people to be added to the team or removed like one person per month, or not at all (so pick wisely).

I post this here, so you will see it, but the huge benefit for a team is they can share crafted items like hellfires and stuff, PLEASE think about it.

THANK YOU for working to fix the game.
Edited by Scorp#1475 on 9/20/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]