Diablo® III

Imperius Malthael(spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCr5Oq_DF74

I'm surprised to see Imperius on mortals side I thought he will be with Malthael and we may fight him. Not sure what changed his mind about us but maybe the fallen angels (very curious if Malthael have a hand in them becoming fallen) are part of the reason?

Since Malthael will 'die' do you think he will be reborn again from the crystal? He maybe death but in the end he is still an angel. Will he try to destroy humans again or try to understand them if he come back?
Edited by Utam#1216 on 9/18/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Malthael is going straight into the Black Soulstone to hang with the 7 greater evils for all eternity. (Or until someone finds it yet again in a monster infested dungeon).

I have no doubt he will be made to drop the soap frequently whilst imprisoned with them all.
Reply Quote
There is no black soul stone at least in this cinematic maybe Adria will use the black soul stone. Her boss model looks like a cross between Baal (spider like leg) and Mephisto (horns face)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQo8cZnXN_M
http://www.diablofans.com/uploads/gallery/album_1609/gallery_47244_1609_176000.jpg

I don't think Malthael will use it on himself he know the demon lords will try to control him if he do that I think he may have use it power to transform some of his followers to demons since some of angels have demonic body like Urzael.
Reply Quote
Who the hell is Urzael and why is this video up?
Reply Quote
Urzael is one of the bosses in RoS I'm guessing he used to be an angel since he is taking orders from Malthael.
Reply Quote
At the end of this video Tyrael is like concerned can nephalem resist corruption, maybe indicating we will become evil in future, after expansion? :D
Reply Quote
09/22/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Wildmind
At the end of this video Tyrael is like concerned can nephalem resist corruption, maybe indicating we will become evil in future, after expansion? :D

That would seem to fall in line with previous Blizzard precedent (Dark Wanderer)...
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
The video on boss models makes me think the Imperius is the Lord of Wrath theory is correct...

Look at 0:39

In which case it seems Tyreal, Itherael and Auriel will grant him mercy and allow him to stay on the Angris Council after his boss fight...
Reply Quote
The video on boss models makes me think the Imperius is the Lord of Wrath theory is correct...

Look at 0:39

In which case it seems Tyreal, Itherael and Auriel will grant him mercy and allow him to stay on the Angris Council after his boss fight...

That one of the new monster models it called portal guardian.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/102845-spoilers-ahead-d3-reaper-of-souls-3d-models-of-creatures-bosses-and-items/

There is an event marked by the name 'Imperius charge Baal' think he will be helping and we may fight Baal or something.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Yes is does seem we'll have to fight the other 2 Prime Evils judging from portraits and events(seems Baal and Mephisto either didn't stay inside the Black Soulstone or were never in it in the first place as some have theorized).

In any case they are getting a trip back into said Black Soulstone...

Oh! And the video put Imperius's model right before said portal gaurdian and the flame tendrils look exactly the same!

How do we know the portal gaurdian isn't Imperius?
Reply Quote
Yes is does seem we'll have to fight the other 2 Prime Evils judging from portraits and events(seems Baal and Mephisto either didn't stay inside the Black Soulstone or were never in it in the first place as some have theorized).

I think the lords of hell become free when we destroyed Diablo body and maybe only Diablo is in the black soul stone.

Oh! And the video put Imperius's model right before said portal gaurdian and the flame tendrils look exactly the same!

How do we know the portal gaurdian isn't Imperius?

It just feel way out of character if he have no problem with a demonic body I mean the guy hate demons with a passion he will be insane if that happen to him.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Even if he was a one of Azmodan's Sin Lords all along?
Reply Quote
09/24/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Archpaladin
Even if he was a one of Azmodan's Sin Lords all along?

Hm I dont think he is Azmodan's Lieutenant all along, I mean he is embodiment of Valor birthed from Crystal Arch, who resided in high heavens since all creation. Yeah he is pissy and angry for an arch angel but I rly cant see him being Azmodan's Pet whole this time :D
Reply Quote
I wonder if the Crusader is in his "Akarat's Champion" form at the end of this video making it a class specific ending (due to the ability stating he becomes a fiery form) or do you think all of the classes will have this fire form and the close up on the face is the only thing that will change?
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 07:08 AMPosted by BrickSlayer
I wonder if the Crusader is in his "Akarat's Champion" form at the end of this video making it a class specific ending (due to the ability stating he becomes a fiery form) or do you think all of the classes will have this fire form and the close up on the face is the only thing that will change?

Cool question :) I think all the classes will have ending similar to this "fiery" form, but that is only my wild guess, we cant know :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]