Diablo® III

tgif!! weekend plans??

I hope we all made it through this work week, mine was hectic beyond belief, but only a few minor scratches! I plan on a grind session hoping for paragon 90 this weekend!

What are your plans this weekend?? Getting in a last camping trip this weekend before winter slowly creeps in? Grinding the ol D3 Machine? Who's dinging 100 paragon this weekend?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
hmmm,..camping. Love it. My camper has been in storage for a year now. Having a newborn (and one that has heart surgery on top of that) kinda kills camping.

Mother in law leaves this weekend. Means I might be on Mumble...first time in a month.

Maybe 100? 5.5 blocks left to go...
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 08:41 AMPosted by PieHole
Maybe 100? 5.5 blocks left to go...

Piehole, Kiza should take you for a ride. you will get there in .5 hour.
Reply Quote
Hit PL100 on my she-male Monkey.
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 08:43 AMPosted by yodatoy
Piehole, Kiza should take you for a ride. you will get there in .5 hour.

Psssshhhh, I can make 1 bar last 2.5hrs! I'm the "tantric" of leveling *wink* *wink*

edit:i edited
Edited by FL0Maxx#1702 on 9/20/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 08:41 AMPosted by PieHole
Mother in law leaves this weekend.

Lucky... she isn't BoA.
Reply Quote
What winter? Gonna be 80 degrees here, so swimming, grilling, fresh air and sunshine, and seeing an old friend Sunday. And Diablo.
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 09:09 AMPosted by jenpeezey
What winter? Gonna be 80 degrees here, so swimming, grilling, fresh air and sunshine, and seeing an old friend Sunday. And Diablo.

and S.W.A.T. teams
Reply Quote
Let's see...my wife works all day Saturday so that puts me on baby-duty all day. Thankfully she's not crawling yet though so I can still manage to squeeze in some D3 time throughout the day when she's not screaming for food...

Oh the joys of parenthood.
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 09:21 AMPosted by TheMoj
Thankfully she's not crawling yet though

Better take advantage of the non-mobility stage. Take a bin of toys and rotate toys every hour. Signs of teething yet?
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 09:25 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Signs of teething yet?

Oh yeah she's a lethal weapon now, has been for several months. She'll be 9 months next Friday, think she's had some teeth since around 6 months, doing pretty good considering she was 2 months early!
Reply Quote
I wish it was friday. I'm working for the next 14 days straight + carrying the on call/standby phone. Monday the new guy starts so I'll begin training him. I won't have the time to grind until mid October. I guess this why I still haven't even dinged 90 on my wiz. Gettin close but I just can't find the time.

I hope everyone has a good weekend while I'm out makin money.
Reply Quote
Just coming back to the game from a pretty long hiatus. Hope to get some farming in all weekend long and get some upgrades.
Reply Quote
I really wanted to get far into the 90's this weekend but I have to fly to St Lucia on Sunday :(
Reply Quote
sounds horrible horak.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]