Diablo® III

What to consider in buying Nat ring?

Aside from trifecta, what you will get, int/vit/ias/cc or in/vit/ias/cd
Reply Quote
well, look for high cc (min 4.5), for me I look for AR, cd should be in the range of 34+ and sometimes I look for LOH if you are interested in LOH.
Reply Quote
I have a pretty nice nats ring for sale

35-70 Ave Dam (Out DPS's most CD rolls)
9 ias
4.5 crit chance
472 life on hit.

let me know!
Reply Quote
I need more moneys for anything like that :(
Reply Quote
wonder why no one pointed out INT...
that's what Nat 2 pieces lack of for wiz.
Reply Quote

9 ias
4.5 crit chance
472 life on hit.

let me know!

What you looking to get outta that bad boy
Reply Quote
wonder why no one pointed out INT...
that's what Nat 2 pieces lack of for wiz.

Maybe because crit damage or LoH gives more value?
int/vit maybe, I got one cheep, but would always change it with one with good crit or avarage damage.

Btw, I always wear all res rings. :)
Reply Quote
You can get Int on anything... you can only get LoH/CD/average damage on certain slots.
Reply Quote

9 ias
4.5 crit chance
472 life on hit.

let me know!

Throw a figure at me.

Not trolling. I'm serious.
Reply Quote
cash or gold fellas?
Reply Quote
Both?
Reply Quote
This forum needs messaging so you can make bids in private.

... also so you can send nasty messages to people and ask PieHole (in private) to stop nerco-ing (hey there buddy).
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 11:26 PMPosted by Ryoka
Both?

1.8B or its cash equiv.
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 09:37 PMPosted by MrDuMa
You can get Int on anything... you can only get LoH/CD/average damage on certain slots.

While this is true you also have to consider what the rest of your gear looks like, as allways with SNS it's a constant puzzle to get the pieces to match each other. If your budget is limited looking for a high int/vit roll or int/socket with CC can be a very good option.

I'm currently running with a 100 int/socket 6cc ring, sadly it's 8 ias instead of 9 but I've been having a lot of trouble finding any kind of upgrade or side grade for what I payed for that ring (around 400mil on EU AH back when I bought it). Something to also consider is that the int roll/socket gives me 15,8 all res on top of the dmg.

The one thing I would never do again is giving up the CC roll, even with the set bonus CC does so much for a SNS build that I think it's vital even though I would still be at 59,5 CC without CC on the ring.
Reply Quote
CD AR INT would be your best choice. You have low crit and mit. And losing Zuni will kill your mit unless you replace it with a AR on nats ring.
Reply Quote
Just checking everyone's post/reply.
@ Melkor, I can't afford your ring. I bid on one last night that am glad I lost. It lowers my ehp to 20k.

09/20/2013 04:25 AMPosted by Aimless
CD AR INT would be your best choice. You have low crit and mit. And losing Zuni will kill your mit unless you replace it with a AR on nats ring.

Yes, I did try this last night with a no AR ring. As I said, it lowers my EHP. Although I got me 2.6 ias and 69 cc but I can't lost 20k EHP.
In my current set-up right now, I have 49 cc 2.56 ias and 340EHP, not a lot but I run public mp10 for an hour in craters and keep, I died once (skipping some arcane of course)
How much AR you think I will be considering?

09/19/2013 05:40 PMPosted by yodatoy
well, look for high cc (min 4.5), for me I look for AR, cd should be in the range of 34+ and sometimes I look for LOH if you are interested in LOH.

I might consider getting one like this. Wonder if I can get something with my 180mil :(

While this is true you also have to consider what the rest of your gear looks like, as allways with SNS it's a constant puzzle to get the pieces to match each other. If your budget is limited looking for a high int/vit roll or int/socket with CC can be a very good option.

I'm currently running with a 100 int/socket 6cc ring, sadly it's 8 ias instead of 9 but I've been having a lot of trouble finding any kind of upgrade or side grade for what I payed for that ring (around 400mil on EU AH back when I bought it). Something to also consider is that the int roll/socket gives me 15,8 all res on top of the dmg.

The one thing I would never do again is giving up the CC roll, even with the set bonus CC does so much for a SNS build that I think it's vital even though I would still be at 59,5 CC without CC on the ring.

Or this. If I sell more in rmah before it gets remove :P

Overall thank you for all your time answering and posting your reply here. I don't mine if anyone's post selling me affordable ring :D
Edited by MCAM#1176 on 9/20/2013 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
09/19/2013 11:38 PMPosted by MrDuMa
ask PieHole (in private) to stop nerco-ing (hey there buddy).

I saw this.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
09/20/2013 05:09 AMPosted by MCAM
Wonder if I can get something with my 180mil

Send me a friend request with "Nat's ring" in the request. I might be able to take that 180M from you, lol!

I have one that's something like 4CC, 60AR, and INT (if not INT/VIT). Good AR ones are kinda hard to come by, for some reason.
Reply Quote
Wonder if I can get something with my 180mil

Send me a friend request with "Nat's ring" in the request. I might be able to take that 180M from you, lol!

I have one that's something like 4CC, 60AR, and INT (if not INT/VIT). Good AR ones are kinda hard to come by, for some reason.

Hi Pie, just check my post. So nice of you to offer a cc nat ring for cheap. But I bought something and all I have left now is 135mil. I decided to not buy a nat ring. I have to wait till loot is patch. There's a lot of rumors about nerfing wiz and barb. And being our gears becomes junk. Sad!
Edited by MCAM#1176 on 9/22/2013 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

9 ias
4.5 crit chance
472 life on hit.

let me know!
I just purchased my nat ring after doing much browsing and found the avg dmg out dps the cd ones and was bought for a fraction of the price. Would've loved being able to purchase a trifecta with avg dmg but screw those high prices. I'm frankly frugal. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]