Diablo® III

HC4SC BUYING YOUR HC GOLD@1:1.9(OF)FAST&SAFE✓

New Thread
Old locked Vouch Threads
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882548752
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9972898179 one vouch only in this one but quality > quanity
had another vouch thread but it got taken down instead of locked for some reason
have 1.5b hc to trade
have 1b sc sc to trade
SAFE & EASY & FAST
Can do big trades in multiple trades, whatever makes u feel comfortable however you must trade first

DISCOUNT FOR BIG TRADES!!!!!!!!!!
☻♥♣♠[The purchase of 500m+ hc gold in one go gets current rate lowered by .1]♥☻♣♠

>>>>>Current rate is always in title<<<<<
>>>>>Taking 10 seconds to vouch after trading is a big help for me because rep is very important to gold traders and saves us a bump which saves our thread from being locked a BIG THANK YOU to those who take out some of their time doing so<<<<<<
[i]MY BATTLE TAG FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
>>> Easy#1809 <<<
I wont delete you from friends till i reached the max friend limit for bnet + ill be selectively deleting based on the amount of activity/time i spend with you per week.

For those new to this ill try to explain the process
e.g If the rate is 1 : 2.5 it means that for every 2,500,000 softcore gold you give me ill give you 1,000,000 hardcore gold
first we start off on softcore you give me X amount then we switch characters onto hardcore ill give you X divided by 2.5

Since a lot of people have been scammed before including myself which was one reason i became a gold converter as a rule I try to make it as comfortable for my buyer as possible of course i must protect myself first so that is why i do not trade first however to put my buyer at ease we can split a transaction into parts for example if u want to convert 25m sc for 10m hc we can do that in 10 trades if you request. This will take longer but i do not mind spending the extra time because getting scammed leaves a bad feeling.

Tips to avoid getting scammed
most of these you prob already know
1: dont trade all your gold at once this help cut your losses
2: checking their profile if a profile seems shady it probably is
3: if their rates are extremely low there is a reason for it and there is a good chance you will get scammed too
4: check their history on forums such as other posts
5: take screen shot if scammed and upload so that more people become aware of who to avoid
Edited by Easy#1809 on 10/2/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
vouched
Reply Quote
Thanks for vouches i appreciate it :D
Reply Quote
yo msg me
Reply Quote
Vouched. Done 3 trades, 0 issues, always fast and easy.
Reply Quote
Traded 200m HC for his 380m SC nice and quick trade from easy!! Vouched!
Reply Quote
2nd time using this. traded 230m SC for 100m HC. Awesome, vouched(again)!

Also great to guy to run stuff with on hardcore too. lol
Reply Quote
Awesome trade , did several trade. Quick and Safe
Reply Quote
Online with 1b gold in stock big thanks to those who vouched
Reply Quote
First trade with Easy and it was a pleasure. Fast, efficient, and fair, would recommend to anyone.
Reply Quote
Online again feel free to add me
Reply Quote
Still online for a few more hours with 1billion hardcore gold in stock current rate @ 1 : 2.3 Easy #1809 adding me in game is fastest way to get in touch .1 discount on current rate for 500m+ hc gold purchase in one go
Edited by Easy#1809 on 9/22/2013 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Online with stock of 1.5b hc gold
DISCOUNT FOR BIG TRADES!!!!!!!!!!
Current rate is always in title
☻♥♣♠[The purchase of 500m+ hc gold in one go gets current rate lowered by .1]♥☻♣♠
MY BATTLE TAG FEEL FREE TO ADD ME >>> Easy#1809 <<<
Edited by Easy#1809 on 9/23/2013 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
vouch. traded 360m hc to sc, safe and fast.
Reply Quote
On and trading again thanks for the vouches new rate of 1 : 2.2 discount still takes effect
Edited by Easy#1809 on 9/24/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
k, never mind. thanks!
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 9/24/2013 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
vouch. traded 143m for HC, it fast and safe. will def do it again. thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks for the vouches updated stock of 1.6b, my friend list also maxed so if i delete you it doesnt mean i hate you or anything just have to clear some space for new people however im doing it based on how much i play/talk/trade with you. Going to try to atleast keep 5-20 friend slots open at all times.
Edited by Easy#1809 on 9/24/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
quick and easy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]