Diablo® III

Actually had an upgrade drop...

Which is pretty unlikely at a certain gear level, but... Nat's Ring on Quistis was a drop tonight.

If this was 6 months ago, I'd be running around in circles. I guess I was meant to run an int Nat's ring after all.
Reply Quote
Awesome :) I can't even remember the last upgrade I found - was probably like a year ago :P
Reply Quote
Wow. Congrats, that's a really nice nat's ring.
Reply Quote
Lol I can't believe it! Nice drop Darshu.
Reply Quote
yeah i know the feeling darshu

that 'couple of patches too late' drops

had one last week, almost teeming necklace

grats man
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice Darshu. I guess we are all due for one had my WH drop.
Reply Quote
your wh is still the best drop this community has ever seen, aims. even with my endless farming, it was totally fruitless :D
Reply Quote
Wow, it's even 6/9. Nice find, very nice find.
Reply Quote
View profile
:( No worries brudda console drops are fantastic if thats a harbinger of expansion to come time will be rewarded.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Holy crap....thats nice!!
Reply Quote
damnit... grats!
Reply Quote
Darshu...I have been looking for you for the last 5 days...when are you playing?

that is a sick drop. tell us the truth. You did run in a circle and probably peed in your pants. you can admit it. We will understand.
Reply Quote
That's a really sweet drop.
Reply Quote
Just WOW, WOW...one to find an upgrade period; the other cuz YOU found an upgrade... awesome.
Reply Quote
Darshu...I have been looking for you for the last 5 days...when are you playing?

that is a sick drop. tell us the truth. You did run in a circle and probably peed in your pants. you can admit it. We will understand.

I haven't had much time to play, I just got back from Prague and I've been super busy at work, so only able to fit in a couple minutes here and there.

I can neither confirm nor deny the peeing.
Reply Quote
@darshu, you still got armor 6cc nat ring? can you put it on for me to take a look at it?
Reply Quote
I do have that one, it's on my monk. It's also a dupe and I think there's one of them for sale on RMAH now.
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Darshu
I do have that one, it's on my monk. It's also a dupe and I think there's one of them for sale on RMAH now.

aha. thx!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]