Diablo® III

Paragon Farming rout

09/22/2013 08:28 AMPosted by CPWspeed
whats all this talk about freezing being bad for exp?? im a frost wizz....
When you freeze the mobs that puke zombies they don't puke zombies which = less xp.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/22/2013 08:28 AMPosted by CPWspeed
whats all this talk about freezing being bad for exp?? im a frost wizz....

It's not bad per se you just don't want to freeze enemies that puke out other enemies. The female zombies in act 1, plague bats' nests, demonic hell bearers in act 3 (could be others I'm forgetting) all spit out mobs that give exp when killed and they won't spit 'em out when frozen. So you don't want to freeze these guys while running your CM wiz unless you are a piece of tissue paper and white mobs can kill you.
Reply Quote
Do those adds actually give the same amount of experience? I thought they'd give some appropriately small number of experience. Otherwise you can just farm them all day... like this...

http://i.imgur.com/9lSCFZQ.jpg

Experience bonus is nothing... it was 4am and I was falling asleep so I just killed the nests. Didn't look at experience bar before or after I started.
Reply Quote
View profile
I think only the nests spit out unlimited enemies. If you watch the wretched mothers and demonic hell bearers long enough, eventually they will stop spitting adds.
Reply Quote
I could go archon, but i dont like the build, its not fun, so i went with something else that i found fun, and the Black Ice/Blizzard build appealed to me. it is very fun to play, its viability in higher MP's tho, i dont know. Like i said i only have 100-120k dps depending on the build, and only farm MP 2-3 right now.

On that note, does anyone know if the Black Ice/Blizzard build is worth anything at higher MP's or not?
Reply Quote
Sitting just under 400k dps archon buffed, any suggestions for xp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]