Diablo® III

Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

(Locked)

anyone else not receiving payout from RMAH for transaction since the 17th? seems to be a recurring/same old problem for the RMAH, likely to be caused by the maintenance on the 17th.
Edited by Xus#1248 on 9/22/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Something similar happened to me. So far I still don't have the gold. My guess is that with the RMAH going down everyone and their brother are trying to soak up as much as they can so it may be flooded with more purchase requests than normal. I didn't get the same error you did though.

Recently went to purchase $3.16 worth of gold from the RMAH. I either 1. get it right away in my completed tab or 2. Get the red ! which says transaction is under review. Now all I get is transaction completed and nothing. I tried twice more and got the same result; no e-mails either saying my transaction has been completed or is pending review. Am I now out $9.00 because the RMAH is being shutdown?

This is for the last three transactions from 9/17 - 9/18

Order ID: 1746855549
Order ID: 1745499938
Order ID: 1745499232
#1 2 days ago
Rhydryk Customer Service Representative
Heya Greyson!

Game Master Rhydryk here about your recent RMAH purchases.

It looks like Orders 1745499938 and 1745499232 failed, and the funds will be returned to your bank account in 5-10 business days depending on your financial institution's policies and procedures. We don't have any information as to why those transactions failed, as the payment failure is on the card's side, and not ours. You'll want to contact your card holder to see if there might be anything wrong.

It looks like Order 1746855549 went through though! Allow up to 72 hours, 5 days at most, for this transaction to process and deliver your gold to you. If after 5 days you still haven't received your gold, hit us back up and we'll see what happened.

If you have any other issues or concerns, let us know what's up!

Take care, and have fun!

Game Master Rhydryk
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net/support

EDIT: there is now only 1 $3.16 being held off my card instead of the $9.48. So I guess we just have to wait?
Edited by DesghidorA#1589 on 9/20/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Something similar happened to me. So far I still don't have the gold. My guess is that with the RMAH going down everyone and their brother are trying to soak up as much as they can so it may be flooded with more purchase requests than normal. I didn't get the same error you did though.

Recently went to purchase $3.16 worth of gold from the RMAH. I either 1. get it right away in my completed tab or 2. Get the red ! which says transaction is under review. Now all I get is transaction completed and nothing. I tried twice more and got the same result; no e-mails either saying my transaction has been completed or is pending review. Am I now out $9.00 because the RMAH is being shutdown?

This is for the last three transactions from 9/17 - 9/18

Order ID: 1746855549
Order ID: 1745499938
Order ID: 1745499232
#1 2 days ago
Rhydryk Customer Service Representative
Heya Greyson!

Game Master Rhydryk here about your recent RMAH purchases.

It looks like Orders 1745499938 and 1745499232 failed, and the funds will be returned to your bank account in 5-10 business days depending on your financial institution's policies and procedures. We don't have any information as to why those transactions failed, as the payment failure is on the card's side, and not ours. You'll want to contact your card holder to see if there might be anything wrong.

It looks like Order 1746855549 went through though! Allow up to 72 hours, 5 days at most, for this transaction to process and deliver your gold to you. If after 5 days you still haven't received your gold, hit us back up and we'll see what happened.

If you have any other issues or concerns, let us know what's up!

Take care, and have fun!

Game Master Rhydryk
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net/support

EDIT: there is now only 1 $3.16 being held off my card instead of the $9.48. So I guess we just have to wait?

hmmz, probably. i took a look at the bug/technical forum and its affecting some but they r still treating it as a individual issue i guess.
I have been on the phone with Blizzard support about this issue.

With the announcement of the closure of the auction houses, the auction houses have seen a flurry of activity. This has exacerbated a problem that started a few days ago, where the auction house mechanism was having a problem actually processing transactions, and that Blizzard was seeing it took as many as 4 days for a charge to be actually processed and cleared, and for goods to be delivered to the buyer.

This is a situation that existed before the announcement of the closure of the auction houses, but which was made worse by the rush of activity on an already malfunctioning system.

Since prices change minute by minute, this is a somewhat aggravating situation, but there is nothing to do but wait it out. Blizzard support people cannot take any action to rectify the situation immediately, or to make the auction house work better. This is something their IT people are working on, and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your Completed tab, and keep an eye on your online banking activity page, to make sure that after all of the reversals and charges are cleared, you end up being charged with the goods that you actually received. If it is otherwise, contact Blizzard support immediately.

StoneOld

if its 4 days , we will know it by tmr. they should take down the AH to repair it instead of aggravating the situation with all the new transactions :D
09/20/2013 10:35 PMPosted by StoneOld
if its 4 days , we will know it by tmr. they should take down the AH to repair it instead of aggravating the situation with all the new transactions :D

You would think so, huh?

I got about $800 tied up in failed transaction and pending authorizations right now. I'd like to have either my loot or money before next week...

StoneOld

can only await for good news.
I had to go to paypal and Re-Activate my email address not sure what they did when they put this information out. After that I got my money from selling gold and items.
Nah, some post 17th sales have already been processed and money has arrived to my PayPal.
09/21/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Darlynn
Nah, some post 17th sales have already been processed and money has arrived to my PayPal.

hmmz, which country r you from?

there's some others with the same issue tho

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10038463798
The same thing happend to me played one order yesterday for about 10 dollars and another one this morning for another 4$ and both just show up in my completed tab yet I still haven't got the gold.. sigh
same here

transactions on 17th and 18th are still pending. Havent received "sold" email also.

But all transactions on 19th, 20th, 21th proceeded to paypal no problem.
Edited by Zeon#1129 on 9/21/2013 5:37 AM PDT
My transactions were done by Credit Card so i doubt its a paypal issue but more a "heavy system overload failure' of some sort on Blizzard's end.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]