Diablo® III

Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

(Locked)

09/21/2013 06:14 AMPosted by WrathofShane
Why is anyone buying this garbage when its going to be worthless in 6 months?

did anyone ask for your input? no go away
seems to have more having this problem nw
omg seems everyone has this problem
i thought i was the only one having this trouble or maybe caused by my bank
i posted a ticket to blizzard but they were saying this is unusual and telling me to wait for another 3 days..
damn if this is a bug so obvious they should never tell players to wait but fix it right away
the solution is only to wait T_T
I have purchased an item 3 days ago and still have not received it. I put in a support ticket and they first told me that it should be there within 48 hrs. This morning, I put another ticket in on the same ticket problem, and they told me that RMAH/AH sales can NOW take up to 10 days to complete and to put in another ticket after 10 days. They also made it very clear that money will NOT be refunded if you do not get your item after 10 days in the RMAH. I would stay away from the AH now, as it could be risky. Even waiting for 10 days for an auction is unacceptable.
Edited by abb1#1843 on 9/21/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Yup same thing for me , an agent in livechat support said that all i could do was wait and they are "Unable to force these things through" Still stuck waiting on the gold to show up to claim...
09/21/2013 10:42 AMPosted by abb1
I have purchased an item 3 days ago and still have not received it. I put in a support ticket and they first told me that it should be there within 48 hrs. This morning, I put another ticket in on the same ticket problem, and they told me that RMAH/AH sales can NOW take up to 10 days to complete and to put in another ticket after 10 days. They also made it very clear that money will NOT be refunded if you do not get your item after 10 days in the RMAH. I would stay away from the AH now, as it could be risky. Even waiting for 10 days for an auction is unacceptable.

So we don't even get refunds if we don't get what we paid for?
What's the logic behind that?
09/21/2013 11:55 AMPosted by RoboKatamari

So we don't even get refunds if we don't get what we paid for?
What's the logic behind that?

yea, that dosent really sounds right.
Lol, I bought 2 items from AH, for $40 and $50 on the 17th. I haven't received either one so far... Put in multiple tickets and was just to wait and see if they show up.. Crazy.....
I cant stop thinking this "delayed process" is a way for Blizz to discourage ppl from using the AH. Just sayn....
What is going on with Blizzard??? I too have been charged and everything is cleared yet NOTHING is received! It's all done processing and my money has been taking out of my bank but my completed tab in empty! Come on bliz get you act together and fix this big problem! I don't want to deal with calling my bank and fighting the charges. It is your job to fix this not mine!
I don't get what the big hold up is , if something is jammed up sinse the 17th , why is it the 21st and still nothing has been done especially when every single person suffering from this problem has committed real money into it you would think that would make it a high priority to fix?? IMO , don't offer a service if you can't be prepared to troubleshoot problems properly for your customers. And what the heck is the point of having these "Order ID's" when we buy auctions.. I tried referencing them and not one blizzard rep seems to care nor be able to do jack-all with them. F-
MVP
View profile
if its 4 days , we will know it by tmr. they should take down the AH to repair it instead of aggravating the situation with all the new transactions :D

Be aware that on weekends most banks don't process transactions so it might not show up until Monday. Credit Cards will still usually process on the weekends, though it may not show cleared until Monday as well.

(It's that good ol' "Business Day" aspect of life).
Caution: This cookie bites back.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882388958- seems like its gonna be a long wait.

quoted from another thread.

I have been dealing with a similar issue, 4 days no items still. GM replay to 2nd ticket,

This is just a follow-up from Game Mistress Brintalla :)

Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.

Sometimes items can take up to 10 days for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 10 days for delivery in certain circumstances, so we ask that you please allow enough time for the items or gold to be sent to you.

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here:

<http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information>

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

First GM asked me to wait 48hrs and resubmit ticket if no items. Now a new GM and 96hrs later I need to wait 10 flipping days. I understand the AH is being removed but should at least be maintained while it is still active. This is just pure laziness and disrespect to loyal customers.

Here is the GM reply to my first ticket,

Greetings!

Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.

Items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery, in certain circumstances. If you have not received your item or money after five days have passed, please reply to this ticket for assistance.

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/4800048

Regards,

Peter C
Blizzard Entertainment
up!
Hey guys,

For all you guys wanting to back-charge (refund from the bank) etc because you did not receive your goods, your account will be banned until you return the money you refunded, and once that's refunded, you'll be banned from the AH forever. Here's what the GM told me when i threatened to do it:

The previous response was correct, items can take up to 10 days for delivery. Each transaction is subject to manual review. With the recent announcement that the RMAH is closing permanently in March, there is a huge influx of RMAH usage and thus a longer wait time for processing. This can not be sped up by our representatives as we have absolutely no tools that connect to the Real Money Auction House. No refunds, revesals, etc. No altering of bids, buyouts, items or any transactions within Diablo 3 is available through Customer Support.

If requesting a chargeback is the avenue you feel best resolves your issue, be aware that doing so will result in the loss of your Diablo 3 license until the funds are repaid. Once repaid, the license will lose all access to the Auction House going forward until the Auction House is removed permanently in March of 2014.

Basically their TOU states that you do not own any of your character, account, the things you purchase from the AH etc, you are merely renting them. In short - we are screwed until Blizzard decides to do their job
More reports!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10025802579

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10039054145
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]