Diablo® III

Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

(Locked)

09/23/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Marc2485
Another Day.. Still no items.

they should start working ^^ the only hope is to pray they fixed it during maintenance.
damn, now i know why my item sold wont finished getting processed and nothing is getting sold even my auctions are high quality items but not with insane price
I believe the problem is that Bizz had all this money in the bank, meaning, folks like myself who had accumulated $200 in their accounts. Now people are spending that money, and bizz is having to put that money out. This is probably a huge amount of cash flow leaving Bizz.

Just an unintended consequence of not thinking through their announcements.

A business would put client money on the liability side of its balance sheet not the asset side, unless they have morons running accounts.

You can put it as a liability, but in terms of cash flow, it is still money out the door. I believe they thought money was going to flow out, but not nearly at the rate it is.

So now, business meetings between finance and designers - the well intentioned design plans are now undergoing a reality test because of the financial constraints.
I just got 450m last night and when it completed i only got 100m and it still charged me for the full 450m. B.net basically kept repeating themselves when I did a support ticket. They kept saying "it can take up to 7 days to clear and then you'll receive your item"......even though I had already been charged! I checked this morning and it appears they did a reversal to make up for the 350m I didn't get. So whack
~
Up to 8 days now, woo
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, just wanted to drop in and let you know that we are aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated. Although I don't have much more to share right at this moment, I will continue to update the thread as information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!
awesome Araxom, at least its good to know that ya'll are working on it.
Hi all, just wanted to drop in and let you know that we are aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated. Although I don't have much more to share right at this moment, I will continue to update the thread as information becomes available.

Only took 8 days for a Blue Response! Yay? :/
Although, thank you all the same. I'd like to come back from my extended hiatus sometime soon
Keep us in the loop.

Don't you think you should take the RMAH offline until you fix this? Just saying.

Only took 8 days for a Blue Response! Yay? :/
Although, thank you all the same. I'd like to come back from my extended hiatus sometime soon

Just be happy they were so fast to respond to you.

Normal time is anywhere between 30 days to 90 days. Its not like they can afford having people just sitting by and reading the forums. Oh wait :P i JOKE lol
I had the opposite experience I guess. On the 19th I redeemed a 20.00 card, then bought 500M gold and got it all immediately with no issues. I had 1.41 left and just searched random items until I found a witching hour for that exact amount and did a buy out on it. Surprisingly I got it in my completed tab immediately instead of having to wait several hours (or days) as has happened to me in the past.

Maybe its because of a redeemed card instead of a cc or checking account?
This is simply the first phase of the announced Auction Houses shutdown. For now, you can still buy and sell, but Blizzard keeps all the proceeds.

finally a response! lets hope for gd news!
I am on day 8 as well. Talk about buyer's remorse having to linger in your purchasing decision for that long without the gratification of receiving your product. the consumer behavior experts are having a cow.
On day 7 myself, I feel ur pain....
Just saying D3 for PC without a AH (atm) is not a game worth playing considering you do all of your gaming to become more rich/geared from the AH. Good job destroyin something that was fine.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]