Diablo® III

Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

(Locked)

19 Gnome Warrior
Still nothing. Bad practices...
92 Blood Elf Paladin
The rep. I spoke with said he's going to personally check my account on Thursday, and if it's not there by then, he's going to do something else about it. I can only hope and see at this point.
I have a 15k dps upgrade with no ehp loss sitting in my tab laughing at me, I swear its saying you can look but not touch!! Wife doesn't give it up... now the game wont give it up, I pay for both.. FML!
You sure had no problem posting 3 pending transactions to my bank account for one purchase in a two day span. Then once all those declined you post a forth. Unreal this relationship is going nowhere it may be time for us to see other people :).

Your bank declined the transactions and you're wondering why there are repeat attempts to process it?! Next time try having sufficient funds in your bank account so your transactions don't keep getting declined.
Personally I feel Blizzard is making a very smart move by getting out of this Auction House business. In the past the Business has always been extremely shady and people always looked for exploits in anything that has "Real Life" Economical gains and simply do not care who they screw over, as long as they would benefit from it. By taking on a RMAH as Blizzard did, they really brought this shady business into the light and it does not suite their reputation. Now, Blizzard is placed in a hard spot by having to constantly update exploits, deal with angry customers whom are using hard-earned cash to purchase digital goods, and put in place ramifications due to developing issues.

By stating "http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/d3rmah_tou.html" it shows a really greedy persona side of Blizzard that I do not believe was intended but surely is worded as such. By Accepting these terms which all players are forced to do in order to play the game (Though it is a players choice whether or not to use the AH when playing Diablo III) the players/consumers must now fall into a legal binding with Blizzard that states basically "if anything goes wrong, we get our money (Cancel Transactions and we'll Disable your account and privileges - Causing you to either re-purchase Diablo III i.e. more money or suck it up and drive on) and theres nothing you the Consumer, the Player, The Individuals that becomes the masses which is the thriving base and structure to our Company can do about it" mentality.

It's not the Blizzard myself as a child grew up playing and Blizzard should remain cognitive of it's supporters opinions and try to be more helpful towards it's channels by providing more customer support and when errors occur to make notes of it to the public so we ourselves know the circumstances and can make better informed decisions and judgment. I'm saying this because I see a "Breaking News" feed on Diablo III that states nothing being wrong with the RMAH when to me that's Breaking News. If the Stock Exchanges got boggled up... It would be the Breaking News of the world, and on this Economical Gaming Platform of Breaking News, I think that's a high qualified need-to-know basis. We're getting left in the dark and are being told unfulfilled statements by the Moderators here and it dampers on that customer-service relationship.

I'm commenting here because I myself (feeling stupid after the fact) have purchased RMAH Gold @ nearly $50's worth. Though it's only $50's, to me it's not going to be an economic strain... To others it's a Birthday check, it's from doing chores, a weekly allowance (Child/Teenage Faction), it's that spare change left after paying the bills and buying food for the children. People don't want to see their money being haggled with in a Shady Fashion. When purchasing Digitally it should be fast and simple. The only delay should be within the Confirmations and Verification (3-5 days). After that, if an issue exists and has been known to exist the consumer should be notified and informed prior to purchase. That way we don't read things as stated above, "OR why is it that although blizzard knows there is a problem...instead of shutting down the ah's and fixing it, they continue to let people purchase and add to the list of transactions that seem to be in a black hole somewhere." No Bueno...

Order # 1752513087 :)

I apologize for the use of "Blizzard" in my statements, however they cannot be stated correctly without the use of. For I am not Frowning Upon Blizzard, I am insinuating it's a great Company that just tried to grab hold of the Black Market Digital Trades and sometimes it's not the best thing to do... Fortunately I can rest easy making this statement for Blizzard in fact agrees upon the same premises.
Edited by VJGisCRAZY#1355 on 9/24/2013 2:58 PM PDT
I think people are confused. This is the year 2013. Customer support is not defined as actually supporting and helping your customers anymore. That ship sailed long ago. Customer support is defined as having a barely conscious and completely unknowledgable person available to A) answer phones and read scripted responses telling people you will do what you can for them (lie) to get them off the phone. Or B) copy/paste an email response identical to what person A was saying (also BS). That is what customer service is nowadays no matter what company you are talking about.

They even use the same language no matter what it is for or what company it is. "Under review. We are investigating. Please allow... Working as intended."

Zero results.
Well I guess Blizz isn't gonna give me my items today.
09/24/2013 04:36 PMPosted by StoneOld
Your bank declined the transactions and you're wondering why there are repeat attempts to process it?! Next time try having sufficient funds in your bank account so your transactions don't keep getting declined.

That's not it. Why don't you get a bank account, make a purchase, and see how the Authorization/Reversal/Reauthorization process with Blizzard purchases work.

Good Grief...self-founders...

That's weird though, my account just shows pending authorizations as it would a credit charge instead of running as debit. Have no idea what you mean by auth/reverse/reauth.. Mine just shows up as pending and then processes through in a day or so. It doesnt show up go away and show up again..
this thread makes it real easy to see who the players are that either 1) cheat or 2) use D3 as an investment vehicle. SO many familiar names here, I can see why you all were butthurt over the SF threads and removal of the AH's.
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, I have updated the sticky regarding the issue. Thanks for your patience while we worked to address this- we again apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know through the Support Portal. Thank you!
SO i bought 500m worth of gold on the RMAH last night and checked this morning to see an update where Blizzard isnt accepting credit cards for the time being and last night i paid with my credit card before seeing that update, i checked this morning and my account had been deducted the amount of the 500m and still no gold at all..... should I wait a few more days to receive my gold or did Blizzard just screw me over? :(
09/25/2013 08:16 AMPosted by sxiaznboi69
SO i bought 500m worth of gold on the RMAH last night and checked this morning to see an update where Blizzard isnt accepting credit cards for the time being and last night i paid with my credit card before seeing that update, i checked this morning and my account had been deducted the amount of the 500m and still no gold at all..... should I wait a few more days to receive my gold or did Blizzard just screw me over? :(

Obviously the big B has problems in their systems... why would the big B screw you over for a couple of dollars?
no further updates?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]