Diablo® III

Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

(Locked)

Seems like it's being fixed as we speak. I just received a bunch of emails confirming auction sales and purchases that were made around the 17th-18th. Hopefully from here on out it will just be the normal processing time since the auctions are still stuck in processing.
So after 8 days, the good is being delivered.

Honestly it should've been way shorter than 8 days. Consider when real money is involved, it should be top priority, on top of treating customers right.

But at least it's being resolved.

Hang in there if you haven't received your stuff, it'll be there soon...
Support Forum Agent
I'm seeing other reports as well, that many delayed transactions are finally processing. I am continuing to stay abreast of the threads and will be sure to post any further updates as they become available. Again, a big thanks to everyone who had to wait, and who still may be waiting.
Just received my items (amulet and belt). I had been waiting since the 17th.
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Still waiting for my 500m gold. I see they did post a news update on log in that the AH has problems and is temp. down. So that's good. I'll just hope the trans that I bought on the 19th comes in soon, (shrug).
I have still yet to receive my USD$ from my Sept 17 transaction.
I just received my USD$ from my Sept 17 transaction. Hopefully it is resolved by this weekend for everyone else.
My gold ah is bugged all to hell. Since it came back up
Support Forum Agent
Locking the thread and redirecting to main sticky.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]