Diablo® III

Need advice for a Cm Wiz.

Hi guys, i need an advice for my CM Wiz.

http://d3up.com/b/1078861

I got 80 IAS (can go up to 81) with a 1.76 1.1k dps chantodo. i can stand in the 3.3333 attck speed tweak using hurricane, but im feeling im lacking dmg, a lot of it. i sense i need crit dmg, but i dont know how to change my build, and those rings are tooo expensive.

i would apreciate any advice on how to make my build better. this wiz was my first char and i really like to play him.

btw... i read a lot of cm wiz guides, bought lots of gear using about 20-30m to gear him..

ps. sorry for my crap english.

=) Ty all, Hf.
Reply Quote
lol Adam?

You need more CD. Your Chanto's Will has low base DPS. You probably need higher CC as well. Your Chant's Force has low average damage too. All options will probably be a tad expensive... you're at a point where gear gets heaps expensive.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 9/20/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That breakpoint is excessive.

You don't need it.

This is what I would do honestly.

1) get CC% replace mempo with storm crow with at least 4.5cc
2) replace force with high dps force with vitality
3) replace your attack speed wand with socket wand.
4) get resistance on witching hour and 1 more item.

I know you don't have the budget right now but it is something to go towards... If you want to keep 3.33 aps you'll need some incredible gear to add dps and boost survivability.

Otherwise you'll have to make some compromises
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]