Diablo® III

Sold gold on rmah, yet to receive money.

Yeah, sold it about 16 hours ago 550m. I come on here & I see people aren't getting there gold either. Can someone please tell me the required time blizzard has to give me the money or something? No wonder they're shutting down the RMAH, this is a joke.
Reply Quote
they say 5 days to shut you up for a while when you hit 5 days they tell you there is no cap to when it should come SO whenever they feel like it basically
Edited by Sytek#1681 on 9/22/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
seriously? 5 days? what kind of company takes 5 days to give you your money?
Reply Quote
View profile
Contact your states attorney general.
Reply Quote
Still haven't gotten my money?
Reply Quote
Been 7 days for me and counting. People are cashing out en masse and the RMAH is swamped.
Reply Quote
call a lawer that's what i did filed a claim got my money in the next 5 hours.
Reply Quote
First they told me it would be 3-5 days for my gold to arrive. I wrote them again today because it had been 5 days and still hadn't received my gold. They responded back to me and said that it could be 10-15 days now. The items I wanted to buy are also long gone. Hopefully something decent will be back up when I get my gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]