Diablo® III

don't buy anything at RMAH

I bought gold but never received it. Has 3 days but never get my gold :-(
Reply Quote
The sticky says "up to five days" now. I decided to buy five bucks worth of gold before the auction house closed and throw it on the floor and roll around in it, but it has also been three days for me. What are the "real world" wait times for others before you get your toys?
Reply Quote
Yup. I had no idea this would happen. Figured - click/buy = receive instant.

I'm surprised to have to wait 5 days, and don't think I'll every buy anything else again. Might as well play during that time and make enough gold to buy whatever.
Reply Quote
Indeed. I can't think of any technical reason why digital items (especially fake currency) would take five DAYS to handle. My first working theory is that Al Qaeda actually operates on on Diablo III gold for their money laundering and the NSA hired people from the TSA to manually frisk every single gold piece, helmet, and axe.
Reply Quote
"Take your magic boots off before you walk through the X-ray"
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, usually the gold was received right after the purchase, I don't know why this is happening now.
It's very frustating.
Reply Quote
Same here, bought gold and my card was charged for it and it shows that the purchase went through in the RMAH and yet I have not received my gold. Regardless of their excuses for why it takes up to 5 days, there is no logical reason for it to do so. If the purchase is approved and said card has been charged for the digital items then why the hell do we have to wait up to 5 days to receive it? If that is to be the case then they have no cause to actually charge the card for the purchase until it's ready to go through.

Taking our money and then giving us what we paid for when they get good and ready is ridiculous. I've bought gold a couple of times before, albeit several months ago, and this has never happened before. So why now?
Reply Quote
THIS CODE PURCHASE FOR BOUGH GOLDS :

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

PLEASE GIVE MY GOLD BACK

PLEASE GIVE MY GOLD BACK

PLEASE GIVE MY GOLD BACK

PLEASE GIVE MY GOLD BACK
Reply Quote
Buying using paypal = got gold instantly.. using credit card directly without going through paypal = still waiting almost 3 days later. credit card has been billed. nothing...
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 10:09 PMPosted by ThorsChariot
Buying using paypal = got gold instantly.. using credit card directly without going through paypal = still waiting almost 3 days later. credit card has been billed. nothing...

^ TRUE, The same with me too! :-(
Reply Quote
I issued a ticket and this is what I get:

"Diablo III auction house delays continue. Nothing new to report. The item will be delivered, we can't guarantee when. Usually it is less than 24 hours. Sometimes it takes 3-5 days or longer."

Maybe it's time to send a message to the higher ups?
Reply Quote
I think in this case, the "higher ups" are Visa. If it takes more than four days, I'm going for a charge-back. I'll simply say it is a digital item - a floating piece of code that doesn't exist in the real world - and transfers should be same-day if not instantaneous. Visa, handling billions of transactions and knowing the difference between physical and digital goods, is very likely to side with the consumer on this one.
Reply Quote
im still owed 250 mil and I have already been charged....
Reply Quote
Made a gold purchase on the 19th usually a purchase takes less than 24hrs in my experience. The card was charged, there was no receipt of what I bought. I have my purchase code and other info. Im wondering who to contact about this. Do we call customer support, billing, or what?
Reply Quote
lol, what a joke. I've bought gold to buy AH stuff to flip and learned to purchase 50m at a time. First one usually freezes and the others come thru instantly.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
If you perform a chargeback, your account is permanently banned until you return the money. This is what a GM told me:

If requesting a chargeback is the avenue you feel best resolves your issue, be aware that doing so will result in the loss of your Diablo 3 license until the funds are repaid. Once repaid, the license will lose all access to the Auction House going forward until the Auction House is removed permanently in March of 2014.
Reply Quote
Wow - really? They can revoke your license to play a game because you demanded money back for paid features that they were unable to provide? That's low, but I am actually willing to test it. I'll wait for my bank to be open tomorrow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]