Diablo® III

don't buy anything at RMAH

Its true it is going on 6 days for me and I told them I will reverse the charges then they threatened to lock my account
Reply Quote
has 5 Days, not yet received my golds :-((
Reply Quote
View profile
I just submitted a ticket, been 6 days. We'll see if they give me the standard boiler plate response and the run around.
Reply Quote
I didn't call the bank yet. 16 hours ago, I added to my open Email ticket:
Quick question: Is it true Blizzard permanently bans users who request charge-backs on RMAH transactions?

No response yet.
Reply Quote
7 days now.
Reply Quote
i also have same issue for 1 transactions (400M gold) i bought gold at 19/9
then i waiting tomorrow 20/9 can receive the gold.... but don't have receive
so i send the support ticket to blizzard, the support tell me items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery, If not received after 5 days have passed, reply ticket again...

and i use my credit card bought gold, so anyone have this problem? (for credit card payment)
Reply Quote
This big question is, are these transactions actually charged to your account ?

I'd bet the answer is no.

I'd bet they are pre authorizations. You cant charge back something that hasn't been charged.
Reply Quote
hello BLUE

has 6 days but not yet received my golds.. what the hell?? Please answer the question
Reply Quote
hello BLUE

has 6 days but not yet received my golds.. what the hell?? Please answer the question

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9628212936

8-10+ days
Reply Quote
Five of the seven holds for auctions dropped off my bank account, but no ticket reply yet.
Reply Quote
I'm coming up on 7 days since purchasing gold on RMAH, no gold received. Such a wonderful experience.
Reply Quote
Call a lawyer don't let them get away with stuff like this.
Reply Quote
Same problem with me also.... its been 5 days and still no gold, whats going on?

my order numbers are

Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Some of these are delayed, but apparently some are actually failed transactions that incorrectly displayed as completed. Double check your banking info to verify. Charges listed as "pending" or "temporary" by your bank have not actually been completed and, if the transaction failed, the money will be returned to your account. There is a blue update on the situation in a sticky in General. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10071587223
Reply Quote
View profile
09/25/2013 06:16 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Some of these are delayed, but apparently some are actually failed transactions that incorrectly displayed as completed. Double check your banking info to verify. Charges listed as "pending" or "temporary" by your bank have not actually been completed and, if the transaction failed, the money will be returned to your account. There is a blue update on the situation in a sticky in General.

The sticky update says it has now been resolved, but the game notice says CC transactions have temporarily been shut down, so which is it?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
I don't work for Blizzard so can't say for sure. At this point you know as much as I do. Usually I go with the in game notice as being most current unless the thread is updated very recently.
Reply Quote
09/25/2013 06:22 AMPosted by GenghisKhan
Some of these are delayed, but apparently some are actually failed transactions that incorrectly displayed as completed. Double check your banking info to verify. Charges listed as "pending" or "temporary" by your bank have not actually been completed and, if the transaction failed, the money will be returned to your account. There is a blue update on the situation in a sticky in General.

The sticky update says it has now been resolved, but the game notice says CC transactions have temporarily been shut down, so which is it?

^THIS
Reply Quote
09/25/2013 07:11 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I don't work for Blizzard so can't say for sure. At this point you know as much as I do. Usually I go with the in game notice as being most current unless the thread is updated very recently.

The BLUE can't answer coz he don't know lol
Reply Quote
View profile
09/25/2013 07:11 AMPosted by MissCheetah

Thanks, hopefully they update something so everyone knows. It is confusing right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]