Diablo® III

Diablo 3 for the Xbox One.

90 Tauren Druid
Ok. So the fact that as of now, only a month away from new generation consoles, an announcement has not been made official about Diablo 3 coming to Xbox One seems kind of unfair. For starters, PS3 players got more exclusive items than the Pc AND Xbox 360 COMBINED (which is kind of weird considering PC is their main focus.) Then to add insult to injury, as of now it seems like it won't even be released for the Xbox One. Why release one of the best franchises ( that's my opinion so please no trolling ) on console when the next one is almost here and not give out a fair share of the game. It doesn't seem right to leave half of the gaming community (microscot fans) in the dirt. Especially seeing as how the Xbox One can't play 360 games,(which is what I've read soo far. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me), we would have to set up our 360 just to play Diablo on console. And not everyone wants to get PS4 for just one game. If anyone else has any feedback, information, or just wants to express their opinions about this topic I'd be more than glad to hear em!! I've always supported ya Blizz, don't let us down!! <3
Reply Quote
That is because ps3 is better and no one wants an xbone
Reply Quote
Neither the PS4 nor XB1 will be getting it any time soon. Right now, no official announcement for the XB1 doesn't mean it won't come out for the XB1. PS4 may get it soon, however, unless a company is doing 100% exclusivity for one of the consoles, no one is going to ignore the other as they both will sell extremely well.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure the extral digital content was because Sony either made some kind of deal with them or the ones that decide on that are biased towards Sony and so only came up with ideas to give them more digital content. Now whether it will go to the next gen consoles will depend on the sells of the current console as if they didn't sell as much as they expected then chances are they might not sell as much on the next gen consoles.

I was trying to hold out and wait to see if they were going to make it for Xbox One and still hope they do but went a head and got it for the 360 as my kids wanted to play it. Hopefully if they do decide to make it for the Xbox One/PS4 (both are great systems) I hope they enable it so if you have if for the current console that your characters can work on both systems.
Reply Quote
Striker they did announce it is coming to PS4, and that you can transfer your characters over. Personally I think XBOX should die in a fire, or at the very least learn how to make a controller that doesn't suck, but it seems enough people disagree with me on that. Honestly I wouldn't get carried away with thinking the XB1 won't get it unless they announce, officially, that it won't. What I'm sure will happen though, and that I'm not really happy about, is that the console version of the xpac probably won't hit til at least 6 months after the PC version.
Reply Quote
09/23/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Zara
Striker they did announce it is coming to PS4, and that you can transfer your characters over. Personally I think XBOX should die in a fire, or at the very least learn how to make a controller that doesn't suck, but it seems enough people disagree with me on that. Honestly I wouldn't get carried away with thinking the XB1 won't get it unless they announce, officially, that it won't. What I'm sure will happen though, and that I'm not really happy about, is that the console version of the xpac probably won't hit til at least 6 months after the PC version.

Since PS4 is confirmed might mean it is a deal made between them if they don't make it for Xbox One but will wait for an official statement from Blizzard. About the expansion it does suck that we have to wait for console but its understandable.
Reply Quote
come on people its blizzard and activision

there going to milk people for very $ they can
and if you remember not even that long ago they said ps3 way before they said it was coming out on xbox360
Reply Quote
No joke? You think the playstation remote is better than the xbox?

Crazy talk.
Reply Quote
What I'm sure will happen though, and that I'm not really happy about, is that the console version of the xpac probably won't hit til at least 6 months after the PC version.

Do you mean the "xpac" for the Xbox? Because RoS will be playable on the PS4 at Blizzcon this November. I'm fairly certain that means the xpac for console (PS4) will coincide with the PC launch.
Reply Quote
you are in a minority, most people, most of the world agree the xbox controller is near perfect. even sony said they took ispiration from microsofts controller and even considered moving the left stick up. with that said im looking forward to trying the new duel shock controller with it being wider my bigger hands wont thumb bump on it hopfully.
Reply Quote
No joke? You think the playstation remote is better than the xbox?

This^

11/21/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Wolf
you are in a minority, most people, most of the world agree the xbox controller is near perfect.

This^
Personally I think XBOX should die in a fire

Go play the same recycled JRPG's over and over on Playstation because that's all they have as far as exclusivity.
09/23/2013 03:08 AMPosted by jimmyjohn195

People also don't want they're cc info stolen by some teenage hackers because a certain company isn't worth they're weight in !@#$.
Reply Quote
4 Night Elf Druid
same type of hacks happened to 360 as well
Reply Quote
http://n4g.com/news/1311752/diablo-iii-team-never-received-xbox-one-dev-kits-ps4-2014-release-date-explained

Nobody uses the internet anymore for what it's capable of. That link says why there is no Xbox One version and if you find the IGN article it explains more as well.
Reply Quote
09/23/2013 03:08 AMPosted by jimmyjohn195

Black Friday Reports would Suggest otherwise.

Xbox One made up 31% of Target and Walmart's combine Console Sales.
Xbox 360 made up 30%

PS3 and PS4 made up 15% each.
Edited by Kaysif#1424 on 11/30/2013 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Psythce
http://n4g.com/news/1311752/diablo-iii-team-never-received-xbox-one-dev-kits-ps4-2014-release-date-explained

Considering how that link points to something that was stated close to six months ago, is it still true and for that same reason?
Reply Quote
Well since the PS3 is a good blueray player and a not so good game machine, I'm sure not going to let blizzard decide which new console I buy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would love if diablo 3 was on xbox one,i have bought it on xbox 360 and exspantion coming on 360 but i wont be buying it as ive got xbox one,and ive heard there turning off 360 servers soon,cos both xbox 360 and xbox one are on same server,so why not bring diablo 3 and reaper of soul to xbox one :) if they brang d3 to xbox one now,ppl with xbox one would prob buy it as there are not that many game on xbox one,2 main game battlefield 4,Call of cuty ghost,and march 11 titanfall, so thats 3 main games,anyways i hope they bring d3 to xbox one,i know that diablos have always been on playstation,and i think playstation bought diablos of blizzard,but comon blizzard,give us the diablo for xbox one,i dunno bout you guys with an xbox one,but i hardly play xbox one,seening that theres only two Major game atm,and i dont like them both,could u imagin when and if WoW was free on PC,and then they brought it to Platforms :)
Reply Quote
you're an idiot. ;) xbox one is god compared to ps3.
Reply Quote
I love how people are comparing PS3 too Xb1. And not PS4 too xb1.

11/22/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Psythce

Nobody uses the internet anymore for what it's capable of. That link says why there is no Xbox One version and if you find the IGN article it explains more as well.

OMG wow! Someone with a brain and fingers capable of using google! Such rare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]