Diablo® III

PC : 1170DPS OS/LS/CD wand that just dropped

Need an idea on value please, don't know much about wiz stuff.

1170.9 DPS
65 CD
2.6 LS
35% Damage
+12 Max Arcane Power
Open Socket

Thanks guys !
Reply Quote
Could you please post an image/link of the item?

LS and a socket???

Sounds interesting!...
Edited by Ardicius#1857 on 9/22/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just equipped it on my wizard ! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/mTeasdale-1147/hero/30506005
Reply Quote
2 beeZ

Nice wand man.
Reply Quote
Wow. I guess they do exist.
Reply Quote
So, this thing is really worth 2b, or gudmugly was trolling me ?
Reply Quote
I was semi trolling you because I have no idea what the prices are. It is a nice wand and definitely worth holding on to.

I think it would be a really good archon wand.

Black damage? check!
Crit damage? check!
Life steal? check!
Socket? check!
+arcane power? check!
1100 dps? check!

2 beez? I hope for your sake. Check!!!
Reply Quote
Just checked GAH and there are a number of them listed. Some as high as 1.9b but there is also one with slightly less damage, less crit dmg, less lfe steal for 99.9m and it has 23 hours remaining which means it's been chillin there for a while.

I'm guessing the life steal stat has a lot to do with the price. The one listed for 1.9b actually has a bid on it but has 3.00% life steal and 1199 dps.
Edited by gudmugly#1581 on 9/22/2013 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Very nice!

If I were you, I'd thoroughly enjoy playing with it for a while...

...then try listing on the RMAH and see if you get any takers!

Congrats and good luck with it! :-)
Reply Quote

1170.9 DPS
65 CD
2.6 LS
35% Damage
+12 Max Arcane Power
Open Socket

Thanks guys !

Based on what's in the AH, looks to be in the 200m range - although wands are typically harder to sell than weapons not dedicated to a specific class, so if you want it to sell it'll probably have to be priced <150m. No one really pays for max arcane, it's kind of just a wasted affix :P
Reply Quote
View profile
^ if u actually list that price ill insta buy it from u privately if u want to save the tax :)
Reply Quote

1170.9 DPS
65 CD
2.6 LS
35% Damage
+12 Max Arcane Power
Open Socket

Thanks guys !

Based on what's in the AH, looks to be in the 200m range - although wands are typically harder to sell than weapons not dedicated to a specific class, so if you want it to sell it'll probably have to be priced <150m. No one really pays for max arcane, it's kind of just a wasted affix :P

^Dont take financial advice from this man.
Reply Quote
The wand has no Int though...

This is what makes wands actually suck... Max Arcane power takes up an affix slot, so there's no chance to get all 3 of Int, CD, and LS in one rare wand with OS and the 2 damage affixes.
Reply Quote

+arcane power? check!

Yeah I hate it when wands don't have +arcane power.
Reply Quote

^Dont take financial advice from this man.

lol what's your problem buddy? You don't even main a Wiz anymore, probably have no idea on prices yourself :P
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 9/22/2013 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys ! Anyways, I listed it on bid on GAH, probably a bit overpriced, at 500m, but maybe someone will bite. If someone want to make an offer, saving the 15% fee would be better for everyone I guess.
Edited by mTeasdale#1147 on 9/22/2013 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+ max arcane for meteor build lol
Reply Quote
Nice wand, its worth 2 bil cose its hard to find all those qualities on one wand, Good luck and grats!
Reply Quote
09/22/2013 10:56 AMPosted by mTeasdale

Don't look at just wands. Look at all 1-handed weapons with Socket, LS, and CHD. That will give you a better idea of how to price it.

Why? The Max AP affix isn't exactly something people covet on their weapon. APoC, yes. Max AP, no. Problem, though, is that wands that drop in the game always have the Max AP affix, so it's impossible to find a very high dps wand with Socket, LS, CHD, and APoC. You can conceivably craft one since crafted wands don't always have Max AP, but the odds are so astronomically low that you're probably better off winning your state lottery.

So yea... just pretend like the Max AP affix isn't even there and price it accordingly.
Edited by Malakai#1265 on 9/23/2013 1:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If I were you, I'd thoroughly enjoy playing with it for a while...

...then try listing on the RMAH and see if you get any takers!

Congrats and good luck with it! :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]