Diablo® III

Error 14009..what gives??

(Locked)

I can not log on to d3 b/c of this error. "There was a error dowloading agreements". Never had this problem before. Very frustrating..
Here is my d3 account.
Here, you can have mine, since I can't play either.
Edited by SkeithxX#1595 on 9/21/2013 7:22 AM PDT
17 hours later and no response or fix?? Really? Plz help?? Hello??
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Blues are not around on weekends I am afraid. You will need bump this on Monday afternoon Pacific Time if you want a blue response. Your other option is to submit a support ticket for a direct conversation with tech support.
ok thx ill try again as I am still getting this issue..
Bump....
Been having this issue for 3 days now. Have not been able to play over the weekend..nothing. Can I get a response plz? Can we plz work together and get this issue worked out? I gotta go to work soon.....
Ok seriously..WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

Really? No fix? No post? No nothing? Customer services? What is wrong with you people? I have been patient....
Both myself and 3 other people that I have talked to got this issue when the launcher downloaded a "mini - patch" about 4 days ago. Since then this problem started. Plz fix this issue....

Help me fix this issue...

Plz..
And freaking 5 days later...BUMP AGAIN.
REALLY??
Apathy or something? Why can I not get a blue to help me resolve this issue in a timely fashion?
bump..............
Going on 5 days now..
Support Forum Agent
Cheezus,

What steps have you tried so far in resolving this problem?

Support Forum Agent
solodeath ,

Please start with the steps described for the 14009 error on this support article.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]