Diablo® III

so mirror image breaks frozen.....

anyone ever bothered with this?
Reply Quote
I use to use it back in 1.03 with Illusionist... never ever die because of it (Duplicates).

Also breaks jail but not Nightmare or stun.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 9/21/2013 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I find it easier and more efficient to just dodge the orbs with teleport than to bother breaking the frozen.

My first blades/meteor build ran Mirror Image up until about patch 1.04, it isn't bad, but it isn't great.
Reply Quote
Actually it doesn't always break freeze. I've posted this numerous times in the bug report subsection and not a single movement in this direction. The wizard class is the ONLY class which its lone crowd control breaker doesn't always work (against freeze's and stuns).
Reply Quote
I've never had it not break freeze... unless I got hit by another freeze or it was still on cool down.

Then again, this could be since I last used it properly back in 1.03..
Reply Quote
Well, yeah, I've used Mirror Image in the past. Still do sometimes for laughs. I last used it with Illusionist/Sleet Storm for fun.
Reply Quote
Breaks stuns in pvp too.
Reply Quote
I used Mirror image duplicates and the attack damage one a lot during 1.03 and 1.04. Not so much anymore since I just out DPS content. I can imagine using it once again but I think it needs some serious balancing. Stun rune just flat out sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]